GDT SCF GAME 1: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. KINGS

ZeroGravityFat

Our "no name" defense needs to have another great series.

When was the last time a team made it to the finals with this kind of D corps. Not to take anything away from them but there are no studs just a solid group of warriors and extremely hardworking guys. Like, Greene? Overpaid. Fayne? Nothing special. Zidlicky? Too old. Volchenkov? Too old. Salvador? Worthless. Larsson? Just a rookie. Harrold? Too small. Tallinder? Overpaid and past his prime. These guys have really shown the hockey world something special.

They have been overlooked by many all year. Now look where they are.

LETS DO THIS sh!t BOYS!!

:burn:

Real quick whats my best bet to pregame: bar outside or inside stadium?

Real quick ha my best bet to pregame: bar outside or inside stadium?

i dont know much but game 6 versus NYR places right next to the rock were packed and i got there around 7.

since your up in canada it should TECHNICALLY be spelled SterieauxDesign

laugh.gif Well done!

To be honest I won't be too upset if we don't win the Cup. We've completely beat expectations this season and have something great to build upon. That being said, Godspeed and Good Luck!

Fixed.

I pity the poor Kings! Go out there DEVILS and don't let them BREATHE! Yet another western "favorite" to come knocking at our door looking for hardware who's about to get bitch slapped like a drunk trying to tip quarters at a strip club. Guess what LA? You ain't READY for this type of heat!

GET IT DONE BOYS. THIS IS FOR ALL OF US WHO BELIEVED IN THIS TEAM WHEN OTHERS DIDN'T. FOR MARTY. FOR COACH BURNS. FOR US.

DO IT.