ZeroGravityFat

GDT SCF GAME 1: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. KINGS

363 posts in this topic

Tonight is the toughest match and the devils need to keep their forecheck gaining for 60 minutes, like what they I'd to Flyers.

I was calm, cool, and collected until about an hour ago. Now I'm amped up. Let's go Devils!!! Bring the Cup back to the state where it belongs!

I was calm, cool, and collected until about an hour ago. Now I'm amped up. Let's go Devils!!! Bring the Cup back to the state where it belongs!

Same here, it is really kicking now!!!

Win our home games. Win the Cup.

It's that simple.

We cannot let the Kings get home ice in this series.

Edited by ghdi

To be honest I won't be too upset if we don't win the Cup. We've completely beat expectations this season and have something great to build upon. That being said, Godspeed and Good Luck!

Real quick whats my best bet to pregame: bar outside or inside stadium?

Real quick ha my best bet to pregame: bar outside or inside stadium?

Edited by Onddeck

Our "no name" defense needs to have another great series.

When was the last time a team made it to the finals with this kind of D corps. Not to take anything away from them but there are no studs just a solid group of warriors and extremely hardworking guys. Like, Greene? Overpaid. Fayne? Nothing special. Zidlicky? Too old. Volchenkov? Too old. Salvador? Worthless. Larsson? Just a rookie. Harrold? Too small. Tallinder? Overpaid and past his prime. These guys have really shown the hockey world something special.

They have been overlooked by many all year. Now look where they are.

LETS DO THIS sh!t BOYS!!

:burn:

Real quick whats my best bet to pregame: bar outside or inside stadium?

Real quick ha my best bet to pregame: bar outside or inside stadium?

i dont know much but game 6 versus NYR places right next to the rock were packed and i got there around 7.

since your up in canada it should TECHNICALLY be spelled SterieauxDesign

laugh.gif Well done!

To be honest I won't be too upset if we don't win the Cup. We've completely beat expectations this season and have something great to build upon. That being said, Godspeed and Good Luck!

Fixed.

LGD! Start off strong, start off defending Jersey and let's get a 1-0 series lead!

Hradek and that douche Melrose live outside the Rock on NHL net

What intangible, what x-factor do we have that is going to make us tougher to beat than the top 3 teams in the West? I'm curious.

Going to the game tonight, first game of the playoffs this year and my first since I was a little kid, of which I don't remember any of the games. LGD!!!!!!!!!

What intangible, what x-factor do we have that is going to make us tougher to beat than the top 3 teams in the West? I'm curious.

a clutch team with clutch players and clutch heart :koolaid:

1 person likes this

I pity the poor Kings! Go out there DEVILS and don't let them BREATHE! Yet another western "favorite" to come knocking at our door looking for hardware who's about to get bitch slapped like a drunk trying to tip quarters at a strip club. Guess what LA? You ain't READY for this type of heat!

GET IT DONE BOYS. THIS IS FOR ALL OF US WHO BELIEVED IN THIS TEAM WHEN OTHERS DIDN'T. FOR MARTY. FOR COACH BURNS. FOR US.

DO IT.

i wish parking wasn't so damn expensive in front of the center. i'd really love to get an all-game tailgate going