GDT SCF GAME 1: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. KINGS

ZeroGravityFat

Crowd can you please wake up this is the finals.

Exactly. I'm kind of puzzled here. I thought maybe it's the stream I'm watching, but the crowd seems really quiet. Sure, there's a Let's Go Devils chant every now and then, but in between, you have like a minute of silence. Hate to say it, but this has been the msot quiet Stanley Cup Final game I have seen so far and it's not because the Kings goal - it was like that from the beginning.

Exactly. I'm kind of puzzled here. I thought maybe it's the stream I'm watching, but the crowd seems really quiet. Sure, there's a Let's Go Devils chant every now and then, but in between, you have like a minute of silence. Hate to say it, but this has been the msot quiet Stanley Cup Final game I have seen so far and it's not because the Kings goal - it was like that from the beginning.

Nervous anticipation? Like the devils play?

I mean the crowd has had a few days off, we are rusty as well......isn't that everyone elses excuse?

In all seriousness though the place was pretty loud till the kings scored.

We looked so-so in the 1st, just need to come out and capitalize on the chances we missed in the first and I want more shots on net.

You can't turn the puck over behind the net like that and leave a King wide open in the slot for that goal. Yea it should have been stopped but you can't let plays like that happen 5 on 5. Weak just weak play all around on that goal, definetly not Devils hockey.

Real difference this game is Clarktard, guys gotta hit the net. The 1st one is inexcusable he had 1/4 the net open up top. The 2nd fine couldnt follow through maybe deflected but jesus christ hit the god damn net.

Another thing, KOVY SHOOT THE PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! enough with this over passing BS put the puckon goal

Edited by njdevils783