GDT SCF GAME 1: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. KINGS

ZeroGravityFat

Gesus, Kopitar could of parked and had a cocktail before shooting... the DEVS were so far behind.

The critique I have: some of these DEVILS need to stay on their feet for 60 minutes. I'm sick of seeing, especially Clarkson, flopping around... you are always more effective on your skates and moving.

Oh well. Can't expect to win a game by giving away breakaways in OT.

It looked like Marty lost his footing on that one, but really, was nice patience by Kopitar.

Could have won if we buried our chances. At least test Quick with those chances.

The good news is that we can play with these guys.

I saw Zubrus and Salvador back there but zids was MIA

How was this game going to be a blowout win? At no point did the devils lead in this game.

It's a blowout win if we're not throwing up on ourselves every time we were presented with a wide open net.

Definitely not happy with the way that one played out. It felt like the Devils weren't ready to play from the start. But it was close, and they finally got their game going in the 3rd period. They had their chances. I can't complain. Hopefully from here on out, they realize how important each game is.