Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hells

Arenavision

10 posts in this topic

Don't know if you guys know about this already, but....It's a camera set up in the St. Pete Times Forum that allows you to watch their practices live. Their next practice is at 4:30, or so the site says.

Arenavision

Don't know if you guys know about this already, but....It's a camera set up in the St. Pete Times Forum that allows you to watch their practices live. Their next practice is at 4:30, or so the site says.

Arenavision

Ahh...the Canes do this too, I remember it was really popular on this site during the two playoffs series' against them.

They're so small...jeez, the goalies look like they're 10 feet wide compared to the others :lol: ....ah, so funny...I don't know why I think it's so funny....ah, delerium is setting in. :noclue:

While still cool, the image is too small...can't really see what's going on aside from seeing little blobs floating around on the ice. I guess this is what it's like for a non-hockey fan to watch a game :P

i got bored after 30 seconds!!! too far away.. i know thats prob the only way to do it but if it was closer and u could make out players id maybe enjoy it for 5 minutes

What are they doing right now? Testing the lights I'm guessing?

Is this actual video or is it like Carolina had with a camera updating a still every 10 secs, or whatever amount of time it was.

didnt seem like a 10 second update to me.. seemed like live video!