SCF True Believers Thread

David Puddy

They've played the Kings tighter than anyone and have had their chances. Game 3 is a must now. Gotta take it and start there.

I'll be there -- surely getting heckled by all the fans of Justin Brown, Drew Glouty and Jonathan Speed.

Go Devils.

I know I have been an a$$hole tonight..

But in no way have I doubted my team. Of course I'm pissed tht we've lost another game in OT, and I'm pissed we're goin back to LA...

But I am just not impressed with LA's play. We are the team that's rebounded every tIke, it's gonna be tough but if we wake up, we can do it..

Let's go devils!!!!

2 of the last 3 Stanley Cup Champions were down 2-0.

Hell yes I fvcking believe. Until the Kings take 4 games from us, it's not over.

Let's go out to LA and make their home fans miserable. It could just as easily be 2-0 us.

fvck this crybaby, we're done, bullsh!t.

• Like 1

Right on, Puddy. Came here to post this. Right now its coming down to lucky breaks and the Kings are getting all of them. The Devils are on the verge of exploding and right now are just an inch off here or there. i.e. Kovy hitting the crossbar, Doughty with the shot of his life perfect location.

Time to anne up, put all the chips in the table. The Devils are going to win this series.

2 of the last 3 Stanley Cup Champions were down 2-0.

Hell yes I fvcking believe. Until the Kings take 4 games from us, it's not over.

Let's go out to LA and make their home fans miserable. It could just as easily be 2-0 us.

fvck this crybaby, we're done, bullsh!t.

I have never experienced a single post that has made me feel better...

This one however..

Although I am still pissed, this one gives me a shot of hope

Let's fvcking go devils!!!

I think the Devils have outplayed the Kings in 4 out of the 6 regulation periods and in both OTs. I still believe they can win but this is a tough hole to get out of.

Can't think like that. Each game is independent from the last. One game at a time. Just win one game twice and we are tied.

As I said in prior post, you never give up on your team.

Devs can do this, it's been too close a series so far.

And no, I'm not content with just getting to the SCF. We need some scoring from our top lines.

I feel that all the devils have to do is score first and they can. I believe in this time i just get so frustrated losing 2 games in OT. If they dont have breakdowns like letting glouty just go through our D like a boss. We need more traffic infront of quick and look for deflections.We have looked great. I believe so lets take these 2 on the road and show the fans at home what the want to see a that is bringing home the 4th cup!!!

Edited by volchenkov28