Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twistedwrister

17 posts in this topic

Just introducing my self. I am from woodbridge, nj. I joined this board becauseof devilsfan26. He said that the board had a lot of knowledgable members. Although I am a rangers fan, i hope to enjoy so good hockey conversation. Some of you may already know me, since i played with a few of you at the games at Fords Park.

Also, I am 17, and like baseball, football, basketball, tennis, as well as most other sports.

Edited by twistedwrister

Welcome to the boards! ...even if you are a Rangers fan. And hey, Rangers fans can co-exist on the boards here... well, Derek can... most of the others cause a few waves. :P

Anyway, welcome!

'n is it just me, or is your name a Buccigross reference?

Edited by insanity_gallops

Thanks for the welcome. My name is a Buccigross reference, one of the few positive things i have ever gotten of an ESPN announcer.

I am not her to casue trouble or bad mouth the devils. I am here for some good conversation about hockey and whatever else.

Thanks for the welcome. My name is a Buccigross reference, one of the few positive things i have ever gotten of an ESPN announcer.

I am not her to casue trouble or bad mouth the devils. I am here for some good conversation about hockey and whatever else.

and proabably to hear when the hockey games are too I'd assume

(speaking of which... is Saturday cool with you guys ??... I hope so cause we lose

George.. and the guy who looks like Jerome Iginla who can't hit the net :P )

either way... welcome !!!

Welcome aboard!! :clap:

Any friend of Devilsfan26 is a friend of ours. Even if you are a Rangers fan. :P j/k

Edited by poohbear

Welcome

Welcome, twisted! Any fan of Buccigross is fine by me. :D

Hi -- I like all your posts so far! and the name is good and the avatar is fair warning...

well see how your true colors are in the regular season though! :P Even Derek freaks out at times then!

Wilkommen! :dance: Knowledgable members, eh? :lol::lol::lol: (kidding, kidding :P )

is Saturday cool with you guys ??... I hope so cause we lose

Saturday seems fine for me. I'm taking the SAT that morning, but I should be able to get to the rink by 2 or 3 the latest.

(speaking of which... is Saturday cool with you guys ??... I hope so cause we lose

I have SAT's saturday moringing so does Devilsfan26 but i think tha efternoon is cool.

TWISTED WRISTER HAS A TAN ASS BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

???

:huh::noclue:

Hells with the stuff he says during hockey games... that was nothing !!! :rolleyes:

Might have played with you once, Brian and I showed up one day, both in red Devils jerseys, me Gomez him Niedermayer.