GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

seriously...F this! I mean come on. If it wasn't before, it's painfully obvious now there's some funny business going on to crown the kings as the "feel-good fairy tale story of the year" This is disgusting! The crap they're getting away with. Look ok so they can skate, the bounces are going their way, but now it's pretty clear they have to be getting some kind of help. How a ref can blow that call is just inexcusable.

It is what it is. Nothing we can do about it. btw Chris Lee really sucks. Now I have a better understanding of your post back a ways.

I tried to tell you. He thinks the game is about HIM not the teams playing. I've been watching hockey since 1975. The best officials are the ones you don't notice.

Chris Lee is all about "LOOK AT ME". Hands down the worst official in the NHL.

seriously...F this! I mean come on. If it wasn't before, it's painfully obvious now there's some funny business going on to crown the kings as the "feel-good fairy tale story of the year" This is disgusting! The crap they're getting away with. Look ok so they can skate, the bounces are going their way, but now it's pretty clear they have to be getting some kind of help. How a ref can blow that call is just inexcusable.

We don't need the refs' help to stink. I did think they would want a Game 5 at least so that the Cup gets awarded on NBC but I guess they want to avoid having Bettman need a security detail in Newark on Saturday.

i'm used to seeing my other favorite team (i.e. New York Giants) play with guts and punch the other teams in the mouth when it matters most. I'm sorry the Devils can't have that same killer instinct. They dont mind being L.A.'s punching bag and are just along for the ride.

What in Hades makes you think there's going to BE a Game 5 at this point?! They couldn't put a beach ball in the net if there was no goalie there right now.

Because the NHL loves money and could rig one to extend the series.