lazer

GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

475 posts in this topic

This game means everything to us right now. We win I think the momentum will go to us. We've played from behind all through the playoffs. we just dug a deeper hole for ourselves. The game are'nt bad. Both went to OT. They were close games. Today those bad bounce and missed opportunities have to go in. We can beat them. Many People thought we wouldn't make the playoffs and were in the cup finals. Lets keep proving people wrong and come back and win the fvcking cup. Come on boys we can win this!!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

Tonight's the night.

Bite the pillow, L.A. We're going in dry.

1 person likes this

C'mon Devs...find a way!

Make or Break, no doubt about it.

ATM. All That Matters is tonight. Game 3. Can't even up the series in one night. From here on out it's nothing but one game seasons.

Was there not a GDT for Game 2??? I was out of town, and haven't looked at the site until today.

The OT Goal last game..ugh, you guys can't allow someone to just skate around yo like that. get a stick blade on the puck at least to disrupt the shot accuracy. Don't always think taking the body is going to work. Sometimes they will be expecting and hoping for that.

Tonight it's do or die time boys. Always keep the faith!

Let's Go Devils!

pleaseee fvcking win. time to get back on track here. LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJ better win tonight vs LA otherwise this series is over. I hope NJ can win at least 1 game vs LA and not get swept. :pray:

Tonight's the night.

Bite the pillow, L.A. We're going in dry.

1284697333587.jpg

get ready for eric cartman, will ferrell, kathy griffin and david beckham oh and a hockey game

If debour keeps playing the same line up he must believe we can win with this team by the way they have been playing, we ahve been getting better from game 1 to game 2....So hopefully we onyl get even better for tonight game 3....

I'll be there in King country tonight. Since it cost more than most peoples' car payments, I'd appreciate a win.

1 person likes this

Simon Gagne is playing tonight for the Kings, looks like Richardson is out on their end.

No changes for us.

Was there not a GDT for Game 2??? I was out of town, and haven't looked at the site until today.

There was one (I made it) but after the game it apparently turned nasty with invading Kings fans and it was deleted.

The team that won twice wasn't scared to make a move to improve their team while the team down 0 - 2 doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Serious missed step by DeBoer IMO.

The team that won twice wasn't scared to make a move to improve their team while the team down 0 - 2 doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Serious missed step by DeBoer IMO.

Messing with chemistry on a hot team (Kings) could backfire. Its 2-2 over two games in regulation and the Kings are for some reason not the same team when they play at home. I don't think there's any moves we could make that would seriously impact us.

I don't see Gagne being that big of a difference having not played since December. Although he did score on us when we played them in October.

get one in LA guys! avoid a sweep and at the least bring one back to NJ so we can thank you the proper way for a great season. :koolaid:

Parise 0 pts

kovalchuk 0 pts

change this tonight and you have a series.. dont and you can point fingers

LGD

Edited by DobaMB30

Messing with chemistry on a hot team (Kings) could backfire. Its 2-2 over two games in regulation and the Kings are for some reason not the same team when they play at home. I don't think there's any moves we could make that would seriously impact us.

I don't see Gagne being that big of a difference having not played since December. Although he did score on us when we played them in October.

from here on out this series is about mental fortitude not about line changes. if you want to sneak a sykora back or a larsson fine no big deal (although larsson will get the hell forechecked out of him). its the core that need to keep confident and keep fighting 100%