lazer

GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

475 posts in this topic

Well the complaining about the telecast was dead-on...I'm already sick of Eddie and Pierre after a period and a half. Not to mention watching this shooting 'clinic' by the Devils. Off to the radio I go.

The team is jinxed. No bounces going our way. So frustrating.

GO DEVILS!!!

Love the makeup penalty call like that will help us

As much as I hate the Devils Brodeur clearly had that puck covered ... youse guys were screwed.

im sorry thats outrageous, how many wacks do you get at it before they blow a whistle.

Also another HUGE offsides call before we entered the zone prior to this power play.

With Marty, unlimited. With Quick if you're within two steps of him the whistle blows.

HOW the HELL was that goal allowed!!!?That was trapped under Marty's LEG PAD! How was he allowed to keep jabbing at it!

Yeah, total joke. Only it isn't very funny.

Pierre McGuire just claimed that the ref, who was on the far side of Brodeur, could see that the puck was loose under his pad. Anyone who says there's no bias from these guys is insane.

Pierre McGuire is an embarrassment. Why we need commentators is unknown to me. Just have arena noise or something

when dwight king scores a goal and parise and kovalchuk do not, you know something is wrong.

if the Devils lose this game i think they will basically mail it in on Wednesday. Making tonight's game a MUST WIN.

I can't believe it, we get screwed by the refs in game 2 when the ref missed the penality on elias THAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS EYES, and this, this puck was clearly covered.

Quick touches the puck. The whistle goes off INSTANTLY.

Pierre McGuire just claimed that the ref, who was on the far side of Brodeur, could see that the puck was loose under his pad. Anyone who says there's no bias from these guys is insane.

I mean god, if it was the Flyers it'd be one thing since it is Comcast after all but my god, they've been so anti-Devil in EVERY series now. Doc must know how Dano feels on that Hockey Night show in the middle of Ranger and Isle guys all the time.

DEVILS CAN NOT elevate their shots. AT ALL

If I hear these mothers say one more time about elevating the puck I'm going to scream

The devils could be on the power play for the entire game and they wouldn't score a single goal. SOMEBODY TELL THESE IDIOTS TO ELEVATE THE PUCK

after this series, jonathan quick will instantly become the greatest goalie to ever play the game.. better than Brodeur ever was, better than Roy ever was, better than Fuhr, better than Belfour, better than Joseph.. hell, even better than Russian legend Vlad Tretiak. I can hear it now..

Nobody effing shoot the puck. No. Lets just pass out the whole PP clock.

GO DEVILS!!

Put the body guys !!!! Where is that physical play !!!! More body !

I can't believe it, we get screwed by the refs in game 2 when the ref missed the penality on elias THAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS EYES, and this, this puck was clearly covered.

Quick touches the puck. The whistle goes off INSTANTLY.

Not to mention in one of the earlier games (I think it was Game 2) some King took five or six whacks at Brodeur's glove after he had the puck, no call there either. Not that it would make a difference with the way we're shooting anyway but my god, that puck under the pad was EVERY BIT as covered as one in the glove is.

Devils need to collapse on that little bitch Quick.

Yeah exactly. Start whacking him on every cover