Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mahon

MSG on fire. . . . . .

16 posts in this topic

Somebody caught this home video of Henrik at the scene of the fire.

no events until november?

That's exaclty what I was thinking. What's that about? It says right there in the article that it's The World's Most Famous Arena. If that's the case, you'd think they'd be holding events there on a fairly regular basis.

they have phase 2 construction all summer, that's why there are no events scheduled.

Smells better now..........the urine smell is covered up by the smoke.......

i meant, the rags dont have a game there until november, question mark comma i guess not period :huh:

more european and away games i guess

Edited by lazer

Satan Fischler saw Torts ina hallway and asked him, "Why the hell won't you just answer a damned question already and stop acting like everyone but you is an idiot?" and this is what happened.

i meant, the rags dont have a game there until november, question mark comma i guess not period :huh:

more european and away games i guess

Next years schedule has not been released. This is the reason why there's nothing "scheduled" yet. They're doing the 2nd phase of renovations that they started last offseason. I don't know what the timetable is on that though and with potential lockout, who knows.

Still trying to get Gorilla Monsoon's dieing wish to become a reality where they can finally be hanging from the rafters at MSG

Satan Fischler saw Torts ina hallway and asked him, "Why the hell won't you just answer a damned question already and stop acting like everyone but you is an idiot?" and this is what happened.

Nah, it was the dolan end of year interview with torts (that must have been quite a chat)