Onddeck

GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

413 posts in this topic

10 minutes in and I'm ready to punch Pierre in the face. Will have to watch on mute.

Ugh...Kovy just looking sleepy out there on the PP.

GO DEVILS!!!

I know the Devs need all the scorers they have, but I still wish they sat Kovy. He's going at like 50%.

quick is really good, I mean that save just now. That was a prevent save lol. If he doesnt dive out for that its probably in the net.

If Clarkson ran Quick over last game when he had the chance he might be feeling so good right now.

Maybe if they shoot the puck up past the side of Quick's head, he won't be able to save it.

More of the same, so far... It wasn't our worst PP (at least we kept them in their zone, we don't always manage to do that :P), but we still can't get a good shot at Quick. Also, some questionable decisions here and there... passing through multiple Kings players instead of shooting. Tough to believe how bad we are on the powerplay in this series.

Definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expected different result... Devils are now 0-14 on the power play. Thats 0%.

quick is really good, I mean that save just now. That was a prevent save lol. If he doesnt dive out for that its probably in the net.

Yes, he's the best goalie I ever saw in my life. I agree with you. Even the great Patrick Roy wouldn't be worthy to polish his skates. :puke:

Definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expected different result...

BINGO!

Don't get why your being so sarcastic about it. He has been very good. Never said he was the best goalie ever, hes playing exceptionally well right now.

"We're doing very well on faceoffs and the offensive zone" now CAN WE GET A DAMN GOAL!!? Good play means nothing if you can't convert!

Horrible penalty on Salvador... un-needed on Brown

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

"We're doing very well on faceoffs and the offensive zone" now CAN WE GET A DAMN GOAL!!? Good play means nothing if you can't convert!

For that you would need a quality shot on goal. We haven't seen one of those in a couple of weeks...

0-14 on PP this series, no leads, yea not gonna win much playing like this.

thats all I hear is the play of quick im fed up hes not patrick roy...

1 person likes this

He's not roy and will never be roy...but roy also never had this tight a lockdown D

1 person likes this

Gotta love Doc..."well if the Devils win this game, they would have 2 days until the next game which would help injured players. Since you said Kovulchuk was injured..."

Keep hoping Doc.

TAKE KOVY OUT.

the guy is fvckING injured...badly.

what I can't understand is we were able to solve the Panthers, Flyers, and Rangers. But we are clueless as to how to defeat this team. We keep doing the same damn thing over and over with no new results. How many times will they shoot near the blueline and hope for a puck to go in? It's rediculous. Crash the f'ing net!

This is the worst ive seen kovy since the early rounds before "treatment". Maybe they didnt dope him up enough this time around.