Isn't Elias the most overrated hockey player?

overrated elias

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a girl, and I think he looks a lot like me actually.

well maybe u look like a boy then?

I dont think Elias looks masculine like a macho man but i also dont think he looks feminine or like a female.. so i guess i cant comprehend!

WHOA - u all beat me too it.. At least i feel i was slightly civil... OUCH!

Edited by langsgirl

But, you are entitled to your opinion. But I fail to see the point of your posting them here.

Did you not realise that no one would agree? Did you think that you could convert us? Did you not realise that you'd be laughed at? Did you not think it a good idea to gather some incontrovertable evidence before you slagged off one of our stars?

I'm a girl, and I think he looks a lot like me actually.

you know... watch.. this will be the local chick on the board that actually talks BACK

to me :lol:

would make a funny addition down at woodbridge today though :rofl:

have to give her credit.. this thread = MUCH fun !!

WOW!!! A Hurrican fan-troll! The novelty!!!

Though the intelligence level is exactly what I expected of a Hurricanes fan.

First of all, it would really help if you could spell the name of yer favorite player. That would be good. :blink: Secondly, Elias has .822 points/game. Vasicek has .399. That, in laymans terms, is "not very good".

Really, if this is anything, it is further validation of the theory that Canes fans know nothing but NASCAR. Sad, really.

Wait, I modeled for The Childrens Place when I was little for like 3 years, SO technically Im a model too right?

Oh boy, this thread was just what i needed today!

well one picture doesnt look like a model but a middle aged woman with really big teeth....and wrinkly skin.. the other looks like a little girl standing by a pole.. not sure if its a modelling pic