Isn't Elias the most overrated hockey player?

overrated elias

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im extremely confused.. the first two pic psted were of different people.. and the third sirte is of neither of them... so u look like 3 different people.. an asian girl, a middle aged caucasian lady and one of those models also?

EDIT - oops u beat me too it... i was wondering the same thing.. i think she is just posting pics until someone says one looks like a model and then she will be that one!

Edited by langsgirl

Hey, there are tons of us caniacs around.  I believe we have a larger fan base then the Devils.

The Hurricanes are in the NHL, not NASCAR. Therefore, your claim is extremely hard to believe and is hereby invalidated. Thanks for playing, though, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you!

How come you all hate the Canes, theres a lot of teams that are worse.

Albany River Rats? Rochester Amerks? :rofl:

Nah, the Amerks are better than the Canes. They actually advanced to the AHL Western Conference Finals this year. :lol:

third one isnt bottom right nor does it look like anyone in the first 2 pics posted!

Anyone feel like this is a little child trying to "pull a fast one" on all of us and getting nowhere?

well one picture doesnt look like a model but a middle aged woman with really big teeth....and wrinkly skin.. the other looks like a little girl standing by a pole.. not sure if its a modelling pic

Yeah I don't think so either, usually models have some skin color.

Its funny how much you guys read int owhen ur pissed at someone

read into it.. u posted three completely fdifferent skin colors and 3 completely different aged woman and told us they were u an u were a model... ?? HEH?

70 replies about a bullsh!t topic. HAHAHAHA

Try nearly 1000 about the Devils going to a strip club. :blink:

Hey That's not bullsh!t. That's art. A prime example of the diversionary and tangential workings of the human mind.

People should psychoanalyse it.

Hey everybody it is the one Hurricanes fan in the whole world!

Welcome!

Hey, there are tons of us caniacs around. I believe we have a larger fan base then the Devils.

Hahaha, you guys are all a blast responding to this. (I esp. love the part where the spelling mistakes give it away that it's not me.) :rofl::rofl:

I won't even race my motor.

But I do have one thing to contribute... I've always maintained that it should prob. be Caneiacs? Cause what they're spelling is can (rhymes with "also-ran.") ;)