Isn't Elias the most overrated hockey player?

overrated elias

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K fine, I get the picture, everone here likes elias.  But I've been arguing with my friend for a while, doesn't he look like a girl?

No, he doesn't look like a girl, but he DOES look like a dark-haired, dark-eyed verison of Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie!) :)

By the way, I'm the resident Whaler/Cane fan and you are talking a load of utter RUBBISH about Elias being overrated. Vasicek is a decent player for sure but he can't compare to Patrik.

I was just making up that crap, I'm a Devils fan.

Uh, WHY?? :noclue: And why pick the 'Canes??

Man, like my old home team doesn't get enough flak, now we have to have pseudo WhalerCane trolls causing problems.... lol...

I was just making up that crap, I'm a Devils fan.

That was one hell of a way to introduce yourself to the board. Hello. Do we know you by some other name or have you just been lurking around and decided to dive-bomb us with that???

Either way, you livened up the afternoon. So, thanks.

:evil:

No, I've been signed up for a while, just not posted, I'm firends with Devilsfan26, he's been bugging me to post.

I never told you to do this!!! :argh:

That's -40 trivia points young man!! Don't leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the trolls to follow!! :lol:

No, I've been signed up for a while, just not posted, I'm firends with Devilsfan26, he's been bugging me to post.

I never told you to do this!!! :argh:

I don't know. As I said, it was a dull afternoon. Now, if she'd (you are really a she, correct?) REALLY been a troll and been that stupid, well, that's another thing. But the entertainment value was pretty good.

Overall, I give it :lol::lol::lol: as a board entrance. Not too bad.

Thats wierd because on my screen it was coming up as newest member... How did that happen if they were a member all this time?

Is my screen messed up?

Guest Devsrule

Either he/she/it is actually a canes fan and is just trying to save herself from the insults, or is a complete low life in pretending that she is a troll.

tubgirl.com

Ive been to that site before. :lol: It is possibly the most disgusting thing to ever be seen by the human eye, besides the new york rangers.

hey it made for good fun at the hockey game this afternoon cause I kept yelling

STUPID WHALERS FAN at him all day today :lol:

(no I was NOT in on it... df26 told me right after the lil pop-tart broke one of my

water bottles cause he wishes he had Paul's Shot :evil: )

I still wanna see the troll avatar !!

hey it made for good fun at the hockey game this afternoon cause I kept yelling

STUPID WHALERS FAN at him all day today :lol:

(no I was NOT in on it... df26 told me right after the lil pop-tart broke one of my

water bottles cause he wishes he had Paul's Shot :evil: )

I still wanna see the troll avatar !!

I thought the game was Saturday???

I had NOTHING to do with this!!!! As a matter of fact, I didn't even know it was him until he said that he registered last year. :angry:

As a matter of fact, I have received word that this idea was twistedwrister's.

Oh yea, he was registered as sundinfan13, but never posted. If anyone wants revenge, he will be at Fords Park in Woodbridge on Saturday. He'll have his hockey stick with him, so be sure to arrive armed and ready to avoid a swinging hockey stick. :P