Isn't Elias the most overrated hockey player?

overrated elias

Isn't Patrik Elias the most ovverated player in the NHL right now. I'll tell you, I'm a Hurricanes fan, and Josef Vasichek is a better player then Elias will ever be. If it weren't for Gomez (who is half of Jeff O'Neill), Elias would be in the AHL. His shot is also overrated, not nearly as good as Cole's. Elias was just lucky this season, it was his only good season. Just wait until next year when he'll be a nobody again.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fvck are you? Elias overrated? Top 5 LWer in the game, can't say that about the very low Hurricanes.

ONeill, starting to get alittle too old. Lost his scoring touch down there in NASCARville. Noone else is really worth mentioning on the Canes because they basically are useless, except for Justin Williams, and he's been there for half a season. Cole has potential, but hasn't showed jack sh!t since what the 2001-02 playoffs. Yeah, that was recent...

Barkin up the wrong tree idiot.

Wow... a Carolina Hurricanes Troll... like.. they.. have.. anything... to... talk... about

... ever ;p

just send your damn team back to Hartford where they belong and stick to NASCAR !

He was a nobody the last few seasons...

1996-97 New-Jersey Devils NHL 17 2 3 5 2 8 2 3 5 4

1997-98 Albany River Rats AHL 3 3 0 3 2 -- -- -- -- --

1997-98 New-Jersey Devils NHL 74 18 19 37 28 4 0 1 1 0

1998-99 New-Jersey Devils NHL 74 17 33 50 34 7 0 5 5 6

1999-00 New-Jersey Devils NHL 72 35 37 72 58 23 7 13 20 9

1999-00 Pardubice HC Czech 5 1 4 5 31

2000-01 New-Jersey Devils NHL 82 40 56 96 51 25 9 14 23 10

2001-02 New-Jersey Devils NHL 75 29 32 61 36 6 2 4 6 6

2002-03 New-Jersey Devils NHL 81 28 29 57 22 24 5 8 13 26

2003-04 New-Jersey Devils NHL 82 38 43 81 44

Pretty good if you ask me....

Isn't Patrik Elias the most ovverated player in the NHL right now. I'll tell you, I'm a Hurricanes fan, and Josef Vasichek is a better player then Elias will ever be. If it weren't for Gomez (who is half of Jeff O'Neill), Elias would be in the AHL. His shot is also overrated, not nearly as good as Cole's. Elias was just lucky this season, it was his only good season. Just wait until next year when he'll be a nobody again.

Ya, that season where Elias scored 96 points wasn't good at all. I'm glad I finally saw a good season out of Elias. If anything I would say Elias' overall game is under-rated because he plays so well at both ends of the ice.

-Scott

No need to get worked up and justify how good Elias is, we all know it. Don't feed the troll.

What else is he gonna do.. inbreed with his cousins ??? :lol:

I'm in one of them pesty moods today :P

OK -- this has got to be ESB with a crafty ploy to get us to sing Elias's praises!

This MUST be it. Either that or it really is a Hurricanes' fan who doesn't really believe it but is trying to blindside us into starting a drive to trade Elias to the 'Canes!!!

HAH!!!!

When the Devils came down to Carolina I saw him and he didn't do anything. I don't own a television. So I rarely get to see hockey games, unless I go.

Tell me your basing this off 1 game :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey everybody it is the one Hurricanes fan in the whole world!

Welcome!

Hey, there are tons of us caniacs around. I believe we have a larger fan base then the Devils.

LOL @ Caniacs!!! What exactly are Caniacs, a new grunge band or something? :rofl:

THE CANES NEED TO GO BACK TO HARTFORD WHERE THEY BELONG!!!

Tell me your basing this off 1 game :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, I saw him play three times. In those three games combined he only had one goal. I've been to every home Canes game ever, and I believe Josef Vasicek is one of the best players in the eastern conference. According to my friend, Elias wasn't even in the all star game.

Tell me your basing this off 1 game  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

Well, I saw him play three times. In those three games combined he only had one goal. I've been to every home Canes game ever, and I believe Josef Vasicek is one of the best players in the eastern conference. According to my friend, Elias wasn't even in the all star game.

wow let's kick Patrick Roy out of the Hall of Fame cause the 5 times I saw him play he

couldn't stop a beach ball !!! :lol:

this is just too funny to let go.. and I think he has the Whalers fans confused with

Kane-inites !!

Guest Devsrule

Well its official, this is without a doubt the stupidest thing I have ever read.

The canes are a joke, bring 'em back to hartford or winnipeg.

So you are saying that 38 goals is overrated. You are a moron.