GDT Game 5: LA Queens @ NJ Devils

mouse

Actually, I am a computer genius. All I do is win. I've amassed over a million dollars in sports gambling over the last 5 years, thanks to huge futures bonuses. I've correctly called the Super Bowl champion 4/5 times (I was wrong about the Pats last year; guess they really were spies) and the Stanley Cup champion 5/5. And what's most amazing, I called the Saints, Packers and Bruins at the start of the season. All the rest I called at either the middle or end of the season, or beginning of the playoffs. Also, I won 4 golds and 1 silver in all five of my fantasy hockey leagues. But I don't play anymore. It's too time consuming. And I won plenty of medals and trophies from my goalie years. I also have an IQ of 188. So yeah, I am a genius, and when I talk, smart people listen. I'm the best at whatever I choose to be. Kovy is the best shooter right now when all the guy does is turn the puck over? Buddy, go watch cartoons. I kind of feel bad correcting you all the time.

Remember that time you told us about the logo having an "NJ" in it? Yea, good times.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the Devs fans my posts are annoying, sorry. But from my first post, I've been taking high heat for being right. All these arse clowns do is disagree with me on everything - when I've been right all along. You'd think fellow fans would appreciate the insight and passion, but instead all I get are weak counter arguments that always seem to miss the point. And as for me saying there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. The guy who said he didn't see it sounded like he really didn't see it. Nowhere did he say LOL or indicate he was joking. And not everybody knows there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. That's like saying everybody has good grammar. It's false. Well, I'm not posting anymore until after Game 6. And if we lose, I'll just point to my locked thread Quicksand, which has told you so written all over it.

To all the Devs fans my posts are annoying, sorry. But from my first post, I've been taking high heat for being right. All these arse clowns do is disagree with me on everything - when I've been right all along. You'd think fellow fans would appreciate the insight and passion, but instead all I get are weak counter arguments that always seem to miss the point. And as for me saying there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. The guy who said he didn't see it sounded like he really didn't see it. Nowhere did he say LOL or indicate he was joking. And not everybody knows there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. That's like saying everybody has good grammar. It's false. Well, I'm not posting anymore until after Game 6. And if we lose, I'll just point to my locked thread Quicksand, which has told you so written all over it.

ohmy.gif I don't see it.

Remember that time you told us about the logo having an "NJ" in it? Yea, good times.

Edited by Zubie#8

I watched games 1-3 in their entirety, missed game 4 and purposely didn't watch game 5. I think I'm a jinx. I wont watch game 6 and if there's a game 7 someone tell me when there's 5 seconds left in the 3rd period so I can watch the Devils hoist "it"

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk 2

Do you really have nothing better to do? There isn't a soul on this site that doesn't see through your trolling nonsense and endless lying. Seriously, just go. Hopefully the mods take care of you sooner rather than later...I dream of a clutter-free Game 6 thread...

I watched games 1-3 in their entirety, missed game 4 and purposely didn't watch game 5. I think I'm a jinx. I wont watch game 6 and if there's a game 7 someone tell me when there's 5 seconds left in the 3rd period so I can watch the Devils hoist "it"

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk 2

Only if we're up 2 or more.

Do you really have nothing better to do? There isn't a soul on this site that doesn't see through your trolling nonsense and endless lying. Seriously, just go. Hopefully the mods take care of you sooner rather than later...I dream of a clutter-free Game 6 thread...

He may be necessary for superstition.

That's pretty much why, as annoying as he is to read, I haven't been calling for banishment just yet. :lol:

Superstition's a bitch sometimes, ain't it?

Oh yeah. :D

But its also a valid troll test. If on realising he has become a good luck superstition he stops posting? Troll.

And not everybody knows there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. That's like saying everybody has good grammar. It's false.

Eh, it's more like saying that everyone has teeth.

But don't get me wrong, I actually agree that you are a divine gift to posters everywhere.