Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mouse

GDT Game 5: LA Queens @ NJ Devils

270 posts in this topic

Marty's stick handling is becoming more and more worrysome as this series goes on

Was that a Maaaarty Maaaarty chant a few minutes ago?

Edited by 95Crash

Unbelievable pace in that first period. Let's hope we can put a second one behind Quick real quick, I am close to a heart attack... :burn:

I'm a little concerned about #17. He doesn't appear to have much.

I said the same thing to my wife when I noticed Kovy trying to turn up ice in the neutral zone...he must be hurting big time...slower on the turns.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Still early. We'll find a way to make it interesting...

Anybody catch that Parise quote in the interview shown mid-period? He was addressing a question about the team that most defines him. He said his prep school team. But the quote that followed startled me.

"I think that I'm so young in my New Jersey Devils career, that maybe in 10 years, the answer will be different."

WOW! It might have been a slip-up, but boy, do I hope that's a real answer.

Just happy they have the lead. Things got a little dicey in that first period.

Here we go 2nd period. Lets get the 2nd behnd quick and start pulling away. Time to send this bitch back to LA

Without Marty standing on his head, this one would be out of reach already. No chance on the Williams goal, they just left him too much space.

Lazy defensemen playing the puck instead of the body cost us on that goal. Green and fayne just let him cruise right into the slot untouched is amazing.

Scratch that...Zids is scaring me much much more.

Both fayne and zidlicky are gonna give me a heart attack

Both fayne and zidlicky are gonna give me a heart attack

Honestly which Defensive player isn't giving a heart attack. They've all looked bad, Marty just playing out of his mind again.

One more period boys. Keep it up.

Edited by njdevils783

2-1 New Jersey after 40.

Come on, Devils, keep up the good work and we have a date on Monday.

Thought the Kings had the better of the play for the second period in a row. Although, we had a good push at the end of the period. Hopefully they can kill off the rest of the penalty and get back to business in the 3rd.

Thought the Kings had the better of the play for the second period in a row. Although, we had a good push at the end of the period. Hopefully they can kill off the rest of the penalty and get back to business in the 3rd.

I thought the Devils played way better than in the first period. Another period like this and we may see the Kings again in LA on Monday. But the best player on the ice is Marty. Unbelievable performance. If he plays like this, he can play another 5 years no doubt.

I thought the Devils played way better than in the first period. Another period like this and we may see the Kings again in LA on Monday. But the best player on the ice is Marty. Unbelievable performance. If he plays like this, he can play another 5 years no doubt.

No doubt. Marty has been the man so far.

I hate how we're having trouble getting a clear shot at Quick this period.

10 minutes to go... sh!t is getting tense.

You can tell he knows this is his huge chance. He's been phenomenal this series, I'm really proud of him.