GDT Game 5: LA Queens @ NJ Devils

mouse

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little concerned about #17. He doesn't appear to have much.

I said the same thing to my wife when I noticed Kovy trying to turn up ice in the neutral zone...he must be hurting big time...slower on the turns.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody catch that Parise quote in the interview shown mid-period? He was addressing a question about the team that most defines him. He said his prep school team. But the quote that followed startled me.

"I think that I'm so young in my New Jersey Devils career, that maybe in 10 years, the answer will be different."

WOW! It might have been a slip-up, but boy, do I hope that's a real answer.

Both fayne and zidlicky are gonna give me a heart attack

Honestly which Defensive player isn't giving a heart attack. They've all looked bad, Marty just playing out of his mind again.

One more period boys. Keep it up.

Edited by njdevils783

Thought the Kings had the better of the play for the second period in a row. Although, we had a good push at the end of the period. Hopefully they can kill off the rest of the penalty and get back to business in the 3rd.

Thought the Kings had the better of the play for the second period in a row. Although, we had a good push at the end of the period. Hopefully they can kill off the rest of the penalty and get back to business in the 3rd.

I thought the Devils played way better than in the first period. Another period like this and we may see the Kings again in LA on Monday. But the best player on the ice is Marty. Unbelievable performance. If he plays like this, he can play another 5 years no doubt.

I thought the Devils played way better than in the first period. Another period like this and we may see the Kings again in LA on Monday. But the best player on the ice is Marty. Unbelievable performance. If he plays like this, he can play another 5 years no doubt.

No doubt. Marty has been the man so far.

I hate how we're having trouble getting a clear shot at Quick this period.

10 minutes to go... sh!t is getting tense.

You can tell he knows this is his huge chance. He's been phenomenal this series, I'm really proud of him.

One thing about the Kings...they are one frustrating group to play hockey against...they really give you next to nothing.

The Devil deserve a lot of credit for keeping their cool and not getting frustrated themselves.