Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zubie#8

Let's greet the Devils at the Arena Today

72 posts in this topic

As Per the Devils, get to the Rock where the players park at 4PM to welcome them back home and cheer them for an amazing season.

Edited by Zubie#8

I'll be there, leaving jersey city at 430

I'll be there, leaving jersey city at 430

If I wasn't working I would go.

Any word yet on the equipment sale?

If I wasn't working I would go.

Any word yet on the equipment sale?

A few Finals-Jerseys are already on sale a Meigray.com. At $2000 apiece the game worn jerseys are a real bargain :whistling:

I want to do this. How long would you guess it takes them to get from the airport to the arena? They probably take their carry-ons and walk straight to the bus upon landing. Today's potential rain complicates things. First it's just unpleasant to stand in, second it could delay their arrival.

I would encourage anyone who has the chance to or is thinking about going. I was thinking last night how these players deserve some kind of send off from the fans for an amazing year. Spread the word.

Edited by devilsrule33

A few Finals-Jerseys are already on sale a Meigray.com. At $2000 apiece the game worn jerseys are a real bargain :whistling:

Haha I meant the team equipment sale where prices are usually $100 or less per item.

The jerseys on Meigray are sweet just out of my budget.

Haha I meant the team equipment sale where prices are usually $100 or less per item.

Yeah, I know, its just for "us here" Meigray is the only way I know to get a piece of "real" Devils stuff. :cheers:

Just out of curiosity, why would they go to the arena right away? Not that I doubt you, Did they all park there or something? Is this a set thing for the fans to show appreciation and vice versa?

Just out of curiosity, why would they go to the arena right away? Not that I doubt you, Did they all park there or something? Is this a set thing for the fans to show appreciation and vice versa?

Usually to clean out their lockers and good chance they parked there too.

They take a bus to the airport from the arena to every road game, each player doesnt drive to the airport.

Edited by Zubie#8

Usually to clean out their lockers and good chance they parked there too.

i doubt they clean the lockers today, probably tomorrow with a media day.

Take some pics for those poor bastards like me that are stuck in the wrong state.

i'd totally go if i didn't have work... damn you graphic design!

Confirmed on HFBOARDS, a Devils pr person said the team is okay with fans being at the arena today. flight is scheduled to land at 4:10pm.

EDIT: 3:53pm arrival

Edited by Zubie#8

Confirmed on HFBOARDS, a Devils pr person said the team is okay with fans being at the arena today. flight is scheduled to land at 4:10pm.

It says here that the Devils left earlier than scheduled and are expected to arrive at 3:53.

Must be a sh!tty flight home. I know I feel like sh!t today, I can imagine how these guys feel... :(

They just took off ~25 minutes ago, and it's supposed to be about a 4 and a half hour flight in good conditions. We'll see if rain affects things.

I can't believe they stayed in that sh!thole last night, I figured they'd get right the fvck out of town and flown home right after the game.

Adam Henrique is doing an autograph signing on Friday in Warren NJ before he heads out to the NHL Awards

Edited by grcenter47

I'm sure some people have already seen it but the Devils posted on Twitter and Facebook about meeting the team at the arena. Both FB and Twitter said to be at the arena at 4 to welcome the team back.