• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Daniel

‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

2,874 posts in this topic

It still cracks me up that RYAN SUTER has one of the biggest contracts in NHL history.

I'm more worried about the Salavdor contract

Just listened to that NHL live interview of Zach: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=2&id=183693

He says straight out, that he and Suter we're discussing this during the playoffs - he realized he slipped up and said "of course as it gets closer to the Stanley Cup final you don't want to do that as much" or something to that tune,

Nice, he had one foot out the door already.

I'm more worried about the Salavdor contract

It's a good thing I love Sal.

Edited by Zubie#8

Nice, he had one foot out the door already.

It's a good thing I love Sal.

So do I but not for 3 years.

Just listened to that NHL live interview of Zach: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=2&id=183693

He says straight out, that he and Suter we're discussing this during the playoffs - he realized he slipped up and said "of course as it gets closer to the Stanley Cup final you don't want to do that as much" or something to that tune,

And the list goes on and on and on...to just prove what I have been saying all along...smoke and mirrors. All a farce. Fraud. You really can't make this stuff up, and now he is coming right out and admitting it publicly. IDIOT.

And the list goes on and on and on...to just prove what I have been saying all along...smoke and mirrors. All a farce. Fraud. You really can't make this stuff up, and now he is coming right out and admitting it publicly. IDIOT.

He needed time to convince Suter to come to Minnesota.

He needed time to convince Suter to come to Minnesota.

EXACTLY.

As a CAPTAIN of a team in the STANLEY CUP FINALS.

Good grief. This is just getting worse folks.

The guy was a fraud, let's just be honest here.

EXACTLY.

personally i would have taken it WAY HARDER if he would have went to Philly, Pittsburgh or LA... the guy went home to a sh!ttier team at least

1 person likes this

EXACTLY.

Didn't you say you were leaving a few days ago? Damn, I thought you'd be a man of your word. Git.

4 people like this

personally i would have taken it WAY HARDER if he would have went to Philly, Pittsburgh or LA... the guy went home to a sh!ttier team at least

I agree with this. But the manner of how he left is looking uglier with each passing day. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that he left the conference.

I agree with this. But the manner of how he left is looking uglier with each passing day. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that he left the conference.

+1

He is digging his hole with Devils fans deeper with each interview. It is now abundantly obvious his bags were packed wellllll before the final handshake line with the Kings. sh!t, I just heard a rumor his house was on the market in mid-April!

is there any talent coming from NJ eventually? Other than Paul Mara and Bobby Ryan... i dont think its looking good to lure talent like the Wild just did lol

actually Bobby Ryan is not even from there... its not even his real name lol + he was a flyers fan

is there any talent coming from NJ eventually? Other than Paul Mara and Bobby Ryan... i dont think its looking good to lure talent like the Wild just did lol

actually Bobby Ryan is not even from there... its not even his real name lol + he was a flyers fan

Van Riemsdyk is from Middletown, but grew up a Rags fan.

Sure you are, Seth. Welcome.

Clearly you have never had a Canadian argument before ( and you defiantly don't watch south park)

Like i said i don't get the seth thing. it doesn't bug me. It just confirms you are a bit "special". But you knew that since you are clearly telepathic and can read minds, as you seem to know exactly what zach was thinking.

Isn't that right funtcase?

John Carlson is from Colonia.

And grew up a Devils' fan to boot.

Edited by Troy from NJ

Yep, and everyone was pissed off when we passed him up.

Yeah i knew he was a Devils fans but again... i dont know where Colonia is lol I live on the Canada's east coast so im simply clueless of the surrounding area of Newark

This is very true. He should have just shut up while he was ahead. His big-mouth father doesn't help things either.

This..... thing.... grew up to be Pat Kane... lol maybe we can lure him? haha

tumblr_lj1l7kMCXz1qib4uqo1_1280.jpg

edit: lol while were laughing... this is our Kovy hahaha

tumblr_ltpg2jis5B1qib4uqo1_250.jpg

Edited by SterioDesign

My uncle mentioned to me in late April/Mat that his former business partner/friend was contracted to paint Parise's apt/condo. Makes sense in hindsight that he was spiffing it up to sell

Didn't you say you were leaving a few days ago? Damn, I thought you'd be a man of your word. Git.

I'm back and I am better than ever. Keeping people honest since 1985.

Clearly you have never had a Canadian argument before ( and you defiantly don't watch south park)

Like i said i don't get the seth thing. it doesn't bug me. It just confirms you are a bit "special". But you knew that since you are clearly telepathic and can read minds, as you seem to know exactly what zach was thinking.

Isn't that right funtcase?

My mom always said I was special. So do the neurosurgeons I work with.

Can't win em all, Seth. O well.

This..... thing.... grew up to be Pat Kane... lol maybe we can lure him? haha

tumblr_lj1l7kMCXz1qib4uqo1_1280.jpg

edit: lol while were laughing... this is our Kovy hahaha

tumblr_ltpg2jis5B1qib4uqo1_250.jpg

I laughed so hard at this. Kovy looks pissed hahaha