• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Daniel

‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

2,874 posts in this topic

NO WAY.

He is a money grubbing bastard, just like everyone else...but he is now playing the part of the "beaten, broken down, stressed out, family man" who doesn't know "what to do"....I can see the forest through the trees here. The writing is on the wall folks. He is making a mockery of the NJ Devils and the fans by dragging it out like this while already knowing exactly what he's gonna do. It's bullsh!t.

IT'S A fvckING PR PLOY MAN.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HES GONNA DO

Yea u idiot I'm hinting that he might even make his decision to stay in minn while he's in minn

Wow. Um..get some fresh air bud

Just watch and see what happens. I'm gonna be the "told ya so" guy.

Can't wait!

Maybe he's going there for a presser?

That is exactly what I was going to say. I also thnk that Zach Parise has made his desision and will have a press conference in Minnesota.

With the Wild he will be the Franchise player and they will build around him. He will be in his home town and the team will have the identity and marquee player they need.

That said .... I still hope that NJ can keep him. I see him as a gritty talented player.

Gee, there are never enough of those.

Phillydev is back

You're no the onl one who is suspecting Zach is playing with everyone

This whole "trip home to MN" is a PR tour and he is trying to save a little face with the league. Watch.

he live there lol come on now

per Russo

For folks that think he wouldn't fly back to Minnesota to announce he's leaving, he laughed: "this is where I live."

Yeah at this point I'm thinking we might actually be better off signing Semin instead - having a number one, solid RW with something to prove, having Kovy at his natural LW spot and either bringing up Teddy or signing another spare part to replace Poni. Maybe even resign Sykora

I'm content with a top line of Kovy-Zajac-Semin.

Kovy-Zajac-Semin

Elias-Henrique-Clarkson

UFA/Teddy-Josefson-Zubrus

Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Janseen

Volechenkov-Zids

Tallinder-Greene

Salvador-Fayne

Larsson/Harrold

Marty

Moose

or

Kovy-Zajac-Semin

Elias-Henrique-Clarkson

Zubrus-Josefson-Sykora

Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Janseen

Volechenkov-Zids

Tallinder-Greene

Salvador-Larsson

Fayne/Harrold

Marty

Moose

Either one of those still equates to a formidable team. If Zach goes elsewhere I would be happy with either of those.

Edited by TheMazz

As long as you use caps locks so we can hear you.

The last "told ya so" guy on these boards was MantaRay, who famously predicted the Devils are finished and will never make the playoffs again when we signed Kovalchuk.

1 person likes this

If he is going to walk, Minnesota would be the easiest to stomach lol.

Let's go get Semin then. But you know what, if we don't get him...things aren't looking too hot in 2013.

I too think Parise has made a decision. I think that's why he flew home. It's not PR stunt, that's ridiculous. He just wants to follow-up with his family and see what they think and then announce when he's ready. Anyone who tells you what that decision is though, is lying.

Yeah at this point I'm thinking we might actually be better off signing Semin instead - having a number one, solid RW with something to prove, having Kovy at his natural LW spot and either bringing up Teddy or signing another spare part to replace Poni. Maybe even resign Sykora

I'm content with a top line of Kovy-Zajac-Semin.

Kovy-Zajac-Semin

Elias-Henrique-Clarkson

UFA/Teddy-Josefson-Zubrus

Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Janseen

Volechenkov-Zids

Tallinder-Greene

Salvador-Fayne

Larsson/Harrold

Marty

Moose

or

Kovy-Zajac-Semin

Elias-Henrique-Clarkson

Zubrus-Josefson-Sykora

Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Janseen

Volechenkov-Zids

Tallinder-Greene

Salvador-Larsson

Fayne/Harrold

Marty

Moose

Either one of those still equates to a formidable team.

Honestly I'm not gonna disagree with you. The more and more I hear how much Zachs gonna get paid, we're obviously gonna overpay no matter who we get. Of course I want Zach to stay but if he goes we have to replace him with somebody

Agreed, and to be honest if he walks, that leaves only Parise and Poni that is not there from last years team that made the finals. I can't imagine they wouldnt at least make an attempt to replace him with a top 6 foward. are they really that bad off without him? I said from that start I really want him back but at upwards of 8-9 a year I'd much rather take another route and have him enjoy his time in minnesota.

Haha I agree. With all these worries about Pitt and Phl, Minnesota would be like a luxury lol

im somewhat amazed how some folks here are bashing Zach for being not loyal and everything cause he's waiting 2 days to make a decision...

kovalchuk took like 4 years to make a decision and went to the highest bidder from 2 teams... yet we're all pretty happy with his services and all felt for the "THIS IS TEAM" thing...

Really ghdi? Guy gives us up for a perenial loser?

Its his decision, and I'd much rather him go there than go to sh!tsburgh. Where would rather him go if not here?

Obviously, I want him to stay here, but if not, go to Minnesota. We'll see him twice a year at most.

Really ghdi? Guy gives us up for a perenial loser?

ala Nieds, he went not for the $ but for the love......awwwwwww

Could Suter be waiting to see what Parise does? Maybe he has interest in playing here

I hope he plans on playing forward.

If Zach decides to move home to Minnesota (and his family) I don't see how anyone can blame him for that.

Could Suter be waiting to see what Parise does? Maybe he has interest in playing here

Its long been rumored that Suter wants to stay in the western conference.

Besides, we are STACKED on D. Not just at the big club, but in the minors as well. Our defense is not a pressing concern. Our offense is with this uncertainty.

I really dont think of it matters though, I don't think Suter would come here.