• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Daniel

‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

2,874 posts in this topic

Alright, go after Semin or make a trade Lou.

I wish I knew what the realistic chances of Semin coming here would be

apparently lou said in the conference call that zach told him it wasnt about the money and that it was about playing home :blink:

If that's the case then why didn't Parise and Sutter take less money to play in Minnesota so their gm could have more money to spend on improving their team. I mean it's all about winning right? $$$$$$$$$$$$$ has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Twitter. Pierre LeBrun

Alright thanks. My twitter seems to be slightly slower than other peoples' feed.

Edit: Typo

Edited by devils26

Does anyone know if he and Kovy are friends at all? Kovy+ :koolaid: = profit

Everyone's tweeting that Lou said Zach told him if he didn't go home to Minny, he would've stayed in Jersey.

Niedermayer all over again.

Depends how badly we want him. There's going to be lots of competition for him. The Flyers seem to be turning towards Nash and Ryan, dunno about the Pens, Detroit has already been making a move towards him. You gotta think that every team that lost out on Parise may make a move towards Semin. This is why he's waited.

The only way we get Semin is if we pay the most. Does anyone want to offer a $7M deal to Alex Semin? I lean no.

The worst thing Lou can do right now is kneejerk. When we lost Nieds, Lou panicked and signed 3 awful players. Lou is comparing this loss to Nieds.

Everyone's tweeting that Lou said Zach told him if he didn't go home to Minny, he would've stayed in Jersey.

Not quite the same. We didn't lose a future hall of famer this time.

Not quite the same. We didn't lose a future hall of famer this time.

We didnt lose a defensive anchor on 3 Cup winning teams either.

Niedermayer was devastating to me. This is not good, but not the same level.

Nieds also took less money to go to Anaheim. I doubt Zach took less money this time around.

its not goodbye

safe to say we all know that Lou is going to sign a 40years old Zach in 14 years

yea thanks Zach. jerkit.gif

At least if he signed with the Pens or Chicago he would have stayed true to his word when he said, "I want to play for a contender". It just seems like he knew he was going to Minny all along and was just using NJ, and some other teams, as a way to get more dough. touché

And thank you for telling us we were your second option, Zach. Means a lot. Here's to another 13 years of failure in Minnesota

Honestly I think we're better off now guys.

Hard to say that, tougher pill to swallow, but..a few years down the road we'll look back at this like we did with Gomez

At least if he signed with the Pens or Chicago he would have stayed true to his word when he said, "I want to play for a contender". It just seems like he knew he was going to Minny all along and was just using NJ, and some other teams, as a way to get more dough. touché

And thank you for telling us we were your second option, Zach. Means a lot. Here's to another 13 years of failure in Minnesota

This is the one argument I don't get. Minnesota IS a contender now. Koivu, Heatley, Parise, Suter.

This is the one argument I don't get. Minnesota IS a contender now. Koivu, Heatley, Parise, Suter.

Heatley? LOL

Can't wait to burn my parise jersey later this week. Go fvck yourself zach.

Pretty sure you can change your name on here too, I've seen others do it.

There's no 'at least' when talking about the penguins. Are you kidding me?

He went home to start his life out there, have a home with his wife, start a family, etc. I'd MUCH rather have that than seeing him on a line with Crosby for the next 10 years.

Heatley has been crap for a few years, Koivu is essentially Zajac and let's see how Suter fares without Weber by his side. Also, I can't wait to see Parise get shut down in the tighter, lower scoring Western Conference

Can't wait to burn my parise jersey later this week. Go fvck yourself zach.

Might wanna change your name as well. Maybe Zajachuk or something.

First he didnt show up and get 1 pts and -5 in the stanley cup finals... and then leave lol thx bro

Heatley? LOL

point is that he is effective in the O-zone, that or he is worth players in a trade. Also, even without him they are a contender.

I wish Zach success, and a stamkos like career with 60 goals a year and no playoffs to show for it.