Drew Doughty

ghdi

"Higgins said detectives asked her to call the hockey player while they listened, but she refused.. the district attorney’s office and police have 'found credibility problems.'"

What I think happened is that Doughty was trying to get with her and she said no and then she went home and made up some nonsense.

And the fact that Gloria Allred is involved confirms the fact that it is completely bogus.

"Higgins said detectives asked her to call the hockey player while they listened, but she refused.. the district attorney’s office and police have 'found credibility problems.'"

What I think happened is that Doughty was trying to get with her and she said no and then she went home and made up some nonsense.

And the fact that Gloria Allred is involved confirms the fact that it is completely bogus.

Haha yea when I saw Gloria Allred was her attorney, I collapsed. Like this was the punch line of the story I was waiting for

You people right away claiming she's a money hungry whore kinda makes me wish yous wrap your cars around a pole tonight, or better yet on your christmas morning. Yeah its impossible for an athlete to have actually raped someone......kobe, big ben. Do you people actually know someone whos been raped? I do. And guess what, they want to get that persons face out of their head, and definetly not call them on the phone like the police asked. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, the police asked her to call him on the phone? You know why so many of these scumbags are never prosecuted including the one i know, because the girl is too embarassed and ashamed to face that person again. You people are obviously fortunate enough to not have someone close to you be a victim of something as disgusting and infuriating as this, but from your comments it also shows how insensitive you pieces of filth are by your comments. I knew this forum was filled with dorks and old men whos wives dont touch them, but now its apparent that its also filled with people who immediately stick up for alleged rapists. Please do me a favor and head directly for your sink and drink every product under it. No actually wait until your parents or childrens birthdays then do that.

You people right away claiming she's a money hungry whore kinda makes me wish yous wrap your cars around a pole tonight, or better yet on your christmas morning. Yeah its impossible for an athlete to have actually raped someone......kobe, big ben. Do you people actually know someone whos been raped? I do. And guess what, they want to get that persons face out of their head, and definetly not call them on the phone like the police asked. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, the police asked her to call him on the phone? You know why so many of these scumbags are never prosecuted including the one i know, because the girl is too embarassed and ashamed to face that person again. You people are obviously fortunate enough to not have someone close to you be a victim of something as disgusting and infuriating as this, but from your comments it also shows how insensitive you pieces of filth are by your comments. I knew this forum was filled with dorks and old men whos wives dont touch them, but now its apparent that its also filled with people who immediately stick up for alleged rapists. Please do me a favor and head directly for your sink and drink every product under it. No actually wait until your parents or childrens birthdays then do that.

Bartholomew, sorry for you and the person that you know that was raped, but you could have handled a response better than the one above. You went too far.

Edited by lucifer91

Overkill.

The article does say that the police believe se was lying, it's not like the posters above are just assuming he was innocent. Clearly an investigation is underway and we'll see the results of it. Your post though was so over the line. You hope people you never met die because their initial opinion is different then yours? What the hell is wrong with you?

Maybe if you actually read the article you wouldn't have had such a major meltdown. You're a real fool to think that these women don't know what they are getting into when they try to hang around these athletes.

Edited by Satans Hockey

This is what I do, ok? There is no black & white for investigating these cases, and trust me, there are many false reoprts for a myriad of reasons. And yes, victims of sexual assaults DO call the perps as an investigative tool, not all victims shrink into their own world and recoil at the mere thought of their assaulter.

So why you are wrapped up in emotion, let the police do their job, including calling the target if necessary, and simmer down.

What about the Duke Lacrosse team that was falsely accused and then paraded around by a fame-hungry DA? What about Kobe where the police admitted they could find no evidence of the woman being raped?

I am quite happy that at least finally women are now being at least questioned and due process is being observed by police and the DA in this case after years of when a woman cried rape, even if proven to be untrue, the man was pretty much always convicted in either court or in the minds of the public or both.

So give us a fvcking break if we happen to doubt this woman's claims and the police agree they are doubtful of the woman's story as well. God forbid if one day a woman accuses you of rape when you are truely innocent.

Maybe if you actually read the article you wouldn't have had such a major meltdown. You're a real fool to think that these women don't know what they are getting into when they try to hang around these athletes.

If I was a professional athlete I would be scared to death to hook up with a girl I just met or barely know just for this reason alone. When you are making millions and your pay is made public, might as well paint a target on your back for people to try to extort you.

Wow. So you're going to wish death on a bunch of people you don't know because they didn't come to the immediate reaction and response that you did. What a sad, sad little man. Here's one for you... I have a buddy who had sex with a girl one night. Turns out she had a boyfriend. When the boyfriend cornered her about where she was the night before, the girl claimed she was raped. Even though ALL of the evidence pointed to her making it up (witnesses, physical evidence, the fact the she had multiple partners that night, etc), they bought the story and an innocent man served jail time. So take it down a notch and stop being an over-reactive dunce. We have investigations so knee-jerk reactionaries like you don't string innocent people up over what you think they did.

I do know a couple of people who have been raped, by the way, since that seems to be your only criteria for who can or cannot comment on things.

• Like 1

So here's a candid picture that was taken at a gig of mine this past weekend. Someone immediately saw the similarities to the Doughty smile and made the Photoshop last night. I posted it on my Facebook page shortly after haha..

543376_10151836030195158_1204074448_n.jpg

And now this headline.. I think this Devil fan (me) just gave the Devil's curse of bad luck on the Doty.

I have a buddy who had sex with a girl one night. Turns out she had a boyfriend. When the boyfriend cornered her about where she was the night before, the girl claimed she was raped.

This is a very, very, common occurrence. Unfortunately, we see this more then anyone would like to know.

Be careful out there, men and women.

I know someone who was asaulted, it is not good at all.

But your morals are so messed up that it's comical. Wishing death upon people is so much better... :doh1: It would of been better if you calmly explained how you were offended by some comments and explain why. But what you said is just a huge contradiction to yourself.

Edited by Zubie#8

What about the Duke Lacrosse team that was falsely accused and then paraded around by a fame-hungry DA?

meh. And that had the added racial element so they were doubly assumed guilty.

http://rollingout.com/culture/woman-lied-about-being-raped-black-man-goes-to-prison-ruining-nfl-dreams/

I love people like you.

What about the Duke Lacrosse team that was falsely accused and then paraded around by a fame-hungry DA? What about Kobe where the police admitted they could find no evidence of the woman being raped?

I am quite happy that at least finally women are now being at least questioned and due process is being observed by police and the DA in this case after years of when a woman cried rape, even if proven to be untrue, the man was pretty much always convicted in either court or in the minds of the public or both.

So give us a fvcking break if we happen to doubt this woman's claims and the police agree they are doubtful of the woman's story as well. God forbid if one day a woman accuses you of rape when you are truely innocent.

+1,000,000

The Durham Dirtbag and Kobe accuser are prime examples of women who cry rape in order to cash in. A just punishment would be to levy the same penalities intended for the falsley accused to those making up the lies.

3 of my friends wrapped their car around a train last year, so why dont YOU go drink some drain-o.

For someone bitching about classless people "making fun of rape", newsflash YOU ARE A BIGGER A55HOLE SIR.

thats all.

Ok, I think everybody's getting a little over excited and the whole you're a jerk because *insert tragedy here* is silly. Everyone's had awful things happen to them in their life and maybe Bartholomew Hunt's was a little fresh in his mind and he got a bit over upset. Cut the guy some slack.

To be on topic here, there's no real evidence of to prove either Drew Doughty to be a rapist or not, so I don't think it's fair to make assumptions based on what little there has been reported up to now. If she did get raped, that's a travesty and Doughty should be tried, convicted and spend a ton of time in the PC ward of a Prison where he can pray that no one beats the living sh!t out of him. If she's lying and just trying to get some fame/cash outta this, this is ridiculous and she should be punished as such./Thread

• Like 2

A few of the people Tawana Brawley accused of raping her ended up committing suicide because their lives were so destroyed by her and Al Sharpton. Any idea how many women claim their husbands molest the kids to keep full custody when they divordce them? Bottom line is people lie more often than they commit major crimes because lying is so damned easy. A little proof is a very good thing.

And Bart, if you are old enough for coffee I would suggest switching to decaf. the very small number of replies before yours were all based off the article that states the police believed she was making up the story.