Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RSC

Board Awards 2012!

67 posts in this topic

Hahahaha the MVP award should definitely be the phillydev award.

I cant believe its this time of year again,

Cheers to another good year!!

Edited by Onddeck

DiG award for being DiG... everyone who is not DiG loses.

Bob Dole! Bob Dole! Bob Dole! Bob Dole.... bob dole.. bob dole... bnn dnnn... zZzZzZz...

edit: Cachorro Louco and PK co-award for most intelligible posts :P just playin you guys

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

I still believe strongly in a Richard Cranium award. It's the only award I would win hands down. Well, that and the PhillyDev award.

Name the dumb poster award after the guy who coined "ankle jerseys".

Was that djstubbs?

I still believe strongly in a Richard Cranium award. It's the only award I would win hands down. Well, that and the PhillyDev award.

Tell us how you really feel.

Was that djstubbs?

Yes it was. "You can tell his [Rafalski's] leg is broken because of the blood on his ankle jersey."

I also think a cool award might be something like Post Of The Year, but that'd be kinda tough to go back and find nominees. If enough people dig the idea, maybe we could set up a thread for next year's awards season where people can nominate all year long as worthy posts are made.

Good idea, just a thread that "quotes" the POTY nominee would suffice and shouldn't be too hard to manage, 'cept for the off topic rant that could corrupt it. whistling.gif

DiG award for being DiG... everyone who is not DiG loses.

I approve.

Go check out the post in the Board Awards section, nominations start tomorrow night!

The first round of nomination threads are now up in the Board Awards sub-forum! They'll be active until Saturday, when the top three (or more, if there are ties) nominees will be put into a voting thread.

Drama aside, I just want to point out that I'm going to close nominations at noon tomorrow, so make sure your voice is heard!

:e-drama:

Haha that emoticon used to perfection!

I apologize for not getting the voting thread up yesterday like I said I would, it wound up being a lot more hectic of a day than I anticipated. But they're up now, so go vote! They close on Wednesday!

Is there any award for engaging the president of the Florida panthers in a debate? Just sayin....

Is there any award for engaging the president of the Florida panthers in a debate? Just sayin....

Or what about defending the site from an attacking LA fan?

How about an award for the most nervous poster on July 1st? There'd be some SERIOUS competition this year :giggle:

Off to vote

1 person likes this

I'm closing voting around 2 PM today. Unless we get distracted by a certain free agent. But go vote in the mean time!

Winners are up, if you're looking for a break from Parise. Congrats to thefiestygoat, DM, and Zubie #8! The next round of nominations will be up when MB3 gets to them.

Award winners will now be sporting award winner tags as their member title as well. TheFiesty and Zubie are the first into that club. Congrats. Consider voting all..