Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thefiestygoat

Devils 1st Round Selection Stefan Matteau

184 posts in this topic

Martys kid tweets about how much he hates the rags, of they draft him, he will just refuse to sign and go ufa and sign with us

Anybody else follow him on twitter? Last night Devils posted if you could go back in a #DevilsTimeMachine and see any game live, what would it be, he tweeted this:

@Smatteau23

@NHLDevils my #devilstimemachine would take me back to game 7, 3rd round against the rangers in 1994. #NOT #prouddevil #BOOOOOmatteauSR

there ya go kiddo!

Ugh this makes me feel old lol

so we are going to replace Brodeur with........Brodeur. I like it.

you laugh now...

you laugh now...

I'm laughing cause it makes me feel old, especially cause of that picture with marty holding him at the all star game, it doesn't seem that long ago.

If Martys kid is any good I wouldn't mind drafting him in one of the later rounds and giving it a shot. He can't be as bad as some of the other goalies we have drafted over the years.

I'm laughing cause it makes me feel old, especially cause of that picture with marty holding him at the all star game, it doesn't seem that long ago.

If Martys kid is any good I wouldn't mind drafting him in one of the later rounds and giving it a shot. He can't be as bad as some of the other goalies we have drafted over the years.

I meant, you laugh now but wait till it actually comes true.

Not that it is surprising news but I had been wondering what Anthony was going to choose in terms of the NCAA vs. CHL route. Hopefully he has a strong season for SSM and gets a chance at a solid college.

it would be a nice story if the young brodeur is any good and we draft him.