Elias Sports Bureau

nieds, marty, stevens mousepads

18 posts in this topic

The new additions at the NHL/Devils online store include some nice mousepads, if anyone's looking for them... Let's see, I only have five mousepads for two computers, so I probably don't need. ;)

I'm so used to providing Nieds for the Niederettes... So here's this one. Marty and Scotty are also action shots.

NHL-PAMOUSEPAD-032.jpg

:o I'm so buying one of those! And I don't even have a mousepad right now, lol.

I always like the people who arent cool enough to have their own merchandise!

$12.99

Damn...for a mousepad? I'll pass, thankyouverymuch

I took two of my fave pictures down to Publix and they made me mousepads... I forget how much it was now $8 or $10 something like that.

Of course they're not of the quality that the Devils ones obviously are, but they've held up over a year so far!

I don't think $12.99 is too ridiculous in the world of hockey merchandise. This stuff is expensive, ain't it?

IMO a MOUSEPAD shouldn't cost more than 5 bucks... :lol:

IMO a MOUSEPAD shouldn't cost more than 5 bucks... :lol:

You're gonna have some raggedy mousepad! Haha.

Wait, I have an extra Cartoon network mousepad that was in my desk when I got to this job if you need one!

Concert t-shirts should def. not cost $30+!!!!!

I've had my 2000 Stanley Cup champs mousepad and wrist rest for four years now, I don't see any reason to pick up a new one, especially if it's for 12.99!

If you have an optical mouse, you don't even need a mousepad. May as well tape a picture to your desk. :P

If you have an optical mouse, you don't even need a mousepad. May as well tape a picture to your desk. :P

Yeah, I do, but I still use the mousepad...I'm just so used to it, it feels weird without one :P

I got used to not using one at my old job, and I didn't even have an optical mouse there. I attempted to use one because my mouse started to suck, but I just switched out the mouse instead. :D

We got optical mouses for Xmas, they sucked. We're all back to regular mice.

I love the mousepad. But I'm a cheapskate and get them free from various promotions.

Humbag

If you have an optical mouse, you don't even need a mousepad.  May as well tape a picture to your desk. :P

We got optical mouses for Xmas, they sucked. We're all back to regular mice.

What sucked about them?

I hate ball mice. All sorts of crap gets stuck in there and you always hafta clean that stuff out. Opticals have a couple of little holes you can run a Q-Tip over maybe once a year.

Optical are good and most available are optical now but i still use a mousemat cos ur desk just ends up scratched to hell otherwise

And on the subject of these mousemats, where do u buy one, i live in the u.k. so would need to get it here somehow

I try and avoid nhl.com shop as the shipping to the u.k. and import tax is horrendous