Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SterioDesign

Derek Roy traded to Dallas

9 posts in this topic

MikeHeika: Stars get Derek Roy from Buffalo in trade for Steve Ott and Adam Pardy. There is your top-six center to take Ribeiro’s place.

nice... just when we got rid of Avery in our conference... here comes Ott

nice... just when we got rid of Avery in our conference... here comes Ott

At least its not in our division, and Ott isnt nearly as annoying as Avery.

Sabres fans all love this trade. I'm surprised, seems like Roy had more value to me. Apparently they all think he's a locker room cancer that parties too hard. :noclue:

Edited by halfsharkalligatorhalfman

Sabres fans all love this trade. I'm surprised, seems like Roy had more value to me. Apparently they all think he's a locker room cancer that parties to hard. :noclue:

That and they wanted/needed a guy like Ott in the worst way after the Ryan Miller-Milan Lucic fiasco last year.

That and they wanted/needed a guy like Ott in the worst way after the Ryan Miller-Milan Lucic fiasco last year.

I guess so Ott can run the opposing goalie? 'Cause he's sure as hell not going to fight Lucic.

Like this move for the Stars - Ott is a solid grinding center, but they can get by with Fiddler, Roy adds some offense.

I think this move addresses needs for both teams. Roy has more talent, but Ott is a good 3rd line guy that can actually play.

Sabres fans all love this trade. I'm surprised, seems like Roy had more value to me. Apparently they all think he's a locker room cancer that parties too hard. :noclue:

Yup.

derekwhat.jpg