Plan B: Now What?

smelly

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus... youre from quebec you must know more than anyone how terrible he is !?!?!

i know how good he could be too.... put him wiht a team like new jersey or detroit and you'll see... The key with guys like him is how he is coach and manage by the organization...

ha was bad with the habs yes... but remember latendresse, ribeiro, ryder etc

he have speed,big shot and size... work ethhic is not at his best but improving that and we could have high reward

I compare him to poni, but he is way more talented

i know how good he could be too.... put him wiht a team like new jersey or detroit and you'll see... The key with guys like him is how he is coach and manage by the organization...

ha was bad with the habs yes... but remember latendresse, ribeiro, ryder etc

he have speed,big shot and size... work ethhic is not at his best but improving that and we could have high reward

I compare him to poni, but he is way more talented

yeah i know how good he can be, his shot is lethal but still... if we'd sign him and that its a total fail man..... WE would hear about it constantly from those damn habs fans. Of course it goes both way... if he'd come here and produce like crazy then we can make fun of their sh!tty team haha

The Montreal Canadiens organization is just a terribly managed organization. Its not a coincidence that time after time they get the bad locker room guys. They don't know how to manage the players and most of the time you can feel just by listening to the coach interviews and how the players talk that the relation between the coaches and the players is not one that you would find on a top team like NJ or Detroit.

Latendresse completely destroyed Jacque Martin and the coaching staff in an interview when he got traded to the Wild. He basically described the coaching staff as one that don't know how manage young players and a coaching staff that doesn't communicate with its players. He immediately started producing some real good hockey with the Wild.

Sergei kostitsyn who was described as the problem and the one with the worst attitude between the 2 brothers when he was in Montreal by RDS and their group of jerks immediatly produced good hockey with the Predators and is now a valuable member on their team.

Same with Grabovsky who was described as a team destroyer when he was with the Habs and now he scores 20+ goals with the Leafs every year (except one when he was injured.

So I wouldn't say that Kostitsyn is necessarily what people say about him. He is very talented and I wouldn't mind seeing him in a NJ uniform

Edited by SS-SS

and apparently andrei was 15 mins late and not partying all night... Anyway just look to kovalchuk under maclean (late at meeting, sloppy etc) than look at kovalchuk today (damn he is good, the guy is a beast)

im sure Andrei kostitsyn would score 25-30 goal each year with us.

i dont say give him the moon... i said call him make sure we are on the same way and propose him a contract around 2,5 millions for 2 years...

dont tell me 2,5 m is overpaid for him, every full season he palyed he score around 20-25 goal... except this sh!tty in montreal

but AK is only if we cant have alexander semin.... at 5 millions per year for 2 years sound good to me

Edited by caron14

and apparently andrei was 15 mins late and not partying all night... Anyway just look to kovalchuk under maclean (late at meeting, sloppy etc) than look at kovalchuk today (damn he is good, the guy is a beast)

Ok, i definitely don't think you can compare the two. All things said and done, Kovy was very well behaved under a disastrous head coach.

Personally, I'd like to see the Devils sign Jochen Hecht to fill the void left by Poni. I think he could be a great fit here on the 3rd line and I've heard nothing about him going anywhere. He could probably be had for cheap.

Personally, I'd like to see the Devils sign Jochen Hecht to fill the void left by Poni. I think he could be a great fit here on the 3rd line and I've heard nothing about him going anywhere. He could probably be had for cheap.

35 years old and has concussion issues. If cheap, may be worth a shot, but Id consider someone like him or Huselius last resorts. A lot of people in Buffalo think he's going to retire.

What about Dominic Moore? Can win faceoffs, good on the PK, always hustling and skating hard and isnt horrible on the offensive end either. Also might give JJ some freedom to play on the wing a little bit and take some pressure off.

Dominic Moore's wife has been diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer and he's likely not even going to be playing this season.