Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RSC

Congratulations Zubie #8!

12 posts in this topic

It was a close one, but Zubie eeked out a victory in the final hours! Congrats to you and SterioDesign, both very deserving.

grats Zubie!!!!!! Both posters deserved it IMO. Both have been great this year.

Congrats to SD too :cheers:

what a devastating day ! first Zach than this !!!! :argh:

haha just kidding of course, i'm a sketchy french canadian alone in his corner of the world and i dont personally know any of you guys, i'm still super surprised that i was even in consideration haha

Congrats Zubie well deserved as i had to cheat and vote for myself at some point hahaha :cheers:

kinda feel bad now that i realize my vote was the tiebreaker. But Sterio has always been a good poster, so to me, no improvement needed. Hats off to both of you guys, class acts.

We had a bunch of posters step up this year. Congrats to SD, zubie, and cromag, among many others. Great year on the boards! :cheers:

Congrats to all of you improved posters, it's great to see increased quality contribution to the board.

..now just make you stay with this board, dont go posting on some other board just because your friend wants you to.

Congrats to all of you improved posters, it's great to see increased quality contribution to the board.

..now just make you stay with this board, dont go posting on some other board just because your friend wants you to.

personally when im posting on HF its strictly to troll other fanbase lol especially Habs fans haha