Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewarkDevil5

Should the New Jersey Devils Consider Going After Alexander Semin?

383 posts in this topic

Pierre is just mad because Semin called his boyfriend, Sid, "Dead Wood." Pierre knows absolutely for a fact that Sid's "wood" isn't dead.

Pierre is just mad because Semin called his boyfriend, Sid, "Dead Wood." Pierre knows absolutely for a fact that Sid's "wood" isn't dead.

Be careful with those comments. Some might interpret them as homophobic and demand you issus a writen statement apologizing for your transgressions. ;)

2 people like this

If Lou foresees a fairly lengthy lockout I would like him to be very conservative this summer. There will be plenty of bargains to be had very cheap following the lockout or signing of a new CBA. Teams close to the cap long term will have a harder time filling out the roster with .500 players with a rollback.

If Lou foresees a fairly lengthy lockout I would like him to be very conservative this summer. There will be plenty of bargains to be had very cheap following the lockout or signing of a new CBA. Teams close to the cap long term will have a harder time filling out the roster with .500 players with a rollback.

I think were in for a lofty lockout if that's the case here.

NHL scouting is so incredibly in depth and thorough, that I doubt any team is putting much stock in what two TSN schmucks say...good or bad.

Scouting? His agent isn't saying that teams think he lacks in the skill dept. His agent pretty much just said it straight out that the, "Poison is out." It might not be just Pierre and Marc he's referring to but he's saying that kind of stuff is hurting.

I just want to take a little issue with the whole real salary vs cap hit thing. Yes I understand we'll probably not be spending up to the actual salary cap, but fact is that their "real salary" payroll according to capgeek is $58.18 million vs. $54.783 million caphit. I don't think $3.4 million in overage is really killing them to the point where it makes the difference between another elite player or not. Obviously it doesn't because they were offering decent money to Zach Parise.

Scouting? His agent isn't saying that teams think he lacks in the skill dept. His agent pretty much just said it straight out that the, "Poison is out." It might not be just Pierre and Marc he's referring to but he's saying that kind of stuff is hurting.

Not referring to skill; more along the lines of work ethic and in-game determination. Obviously, what goes on in the locker room isn't necessarily their department, but I would have to think that the inner circles of every team's hockey operations group (GMs, scouts, etc) are privy to better information than McGuire; even if he makes himself out to be the most exclusive hockey insider.

he want 2 years 10 millions

perfect deal for us not long not that risky the guy could be lethal for us

get it doen

he want 2 years 10 millions

perfect deal for us not long not that risky the guy could be lethal for us

get it doen

Get it Doan? giggle.gif

My back hurts. does anyone have those pills for back pain? What's the name of them?

My back hurts. does anyone have those pills for back pain? What's the name of them?

If you can't remember, just take some Doaners. They should help.

What? I'm Doan waiting around for Semin.

That's such a damn Shane, I really thought you were gonna wait around.

That's such a damn Shane, I really thought you were gonna wait around.

I just asked Lou the status of the situation....

"Shane old, Shane old. Everything is status quo."

I just asked Lou the status of the situation....

"Shane old, Shane old. Everything is status quo."

That's ok. We should still have hope. Doan't Stop Believing

OxycoDOAN?!?

The fact that this has gone on so long is pretty embarraShane

Are you saying we shoulDOAN go on anymore?

Oh c'mon dont Shane on their parade. This is way more entertaining then just waiting...