what i think

pumpkin cutter

whoa didnt mean it like that.. i love the devils.. i would never piss on their crest.. i pissed on that rats name.. if you want to delete this feel free to.. didnt mean to piss off die hards which i am.

The surprise value is funny - but you should probably put a warning on the OP for people who might not want to see u pissing.

So I take it you gave up on that other thread and aren't getting that renumbered and renamed? :lol:

laugh.gif

And sorry pumpkin, we already have a DELETE THREAD for the summer. cool.gif

I still don't fvcking get this kind of sh!t.

You don't want it, fine. Donate the thing. Don't waste perfectly fine clothing when there's people out there who could use it.

To be fair, he didn't say he wasn't still going to wear it.

Holy sh!t this is getting out of hand. You "fans" need to relax and realize Parise is a living breathing human being, not a puppet put on this earth to provide you with entertainment and a reason to root for this team. Did he go to one of our rivals? Did he sell out for money? Did he not try hard this year? Did he disrespect Lou or the Devils in any way? No, he did none of these things. He chose to go home and be among his family and friends (yes, including Suter who made it clear he wouldn't come to the east coast). This is something that every person on this earth is entitled to do, and noone can fault him for that. Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled kids who had their lollipop taken away from them and try to look at this situation as an adult.

Holy sh!t this is getting out of hand. You "fans" need to relax and realize Parise is a living breathing human being, not a puppet put on this earth to provide you with entertainment and a reason to root for this team. Did he go to one of our rivals? Did he sell out for money? Did he not try hard this year? Did he disrespect Lou or the Devils in any way? No, he did none of these things. He chose to go home and be among his family and friends (yes, including Suter who made it clear he wouldn't come to the east coast). This is something that every person on this earth is entitled to do, and noone can fault him for that. Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled kids who had their lollipop taken away from them and try to look at this situation as an adult.

I'm sorry we can't all be as good of Devils "fans" as you are graywanker.gif

Edited by Satans Hockey

As an adult, I am not happy Zach left. I understand why he went to minnie, but I am not happy with it. I will boo him, as an adult, and I will heckle him, also as an adult. I will say things children should not say, and I will celebrate, as an adult, his future failures, until he returns to the Devils in 6 years with his tail between his legs, looking to join a Cup winning team and truly complete his lifelong dream.

kay?