Mayday

NSFW: Cam Janssen interview

206 posts in this topic

Cams PSA - "It doesn't matter if you suck cock or not, I'm still going to try to punch your face in with my fists since I believe in equality for everyone."

This.

I honestly can't believe how out of control this got. People calling him a homophobe, or saying he made fun of gays. UNREAL. I get he's a public figure since he's a NHL player but give the dude a break. I say the same type of comment everyday and even worse. YOU ALL DO. Get over yourselves. This high and mighty act needs to stop. It's pathetic...dude said a bunch of curse words and said he'd beat up a cock sucker. IDC what was asked of him...if it wasn't a cock sucker it might have been a dress shopper, Cam STILL would've said he'd get beaten up on the ice. FACT.

What was on my mind:

blink.gif

dude.

puke.gifpost-47-1136780719.gif

sucks, video is gone. Cam rules, he used to come to a bar i went to with a devils cheerleader he was dating during his first Jersey tour. he did anything he wanted. he was awesome.

I for one think he is a funny SOB!!!!! People need to turn the station if they don't like what's being said.....just like I do when Obama comes on the tv. CJ is blatenly honest and I respect him for that. Hell he didn't start the fat broad joke but he admitted to going there on occasion. The guy is awesome. Let's go Devils!!!!!!

1 person likes this

homophobe. tongue.gif

rofl.gif