Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prucenterrules

Twitter anyone?

87 posts in this topic

I'm @onepasthunter

I tweet about the Devils and their prospects during their season. However I also tweet a lot about the Yankees and random stuff so consider yourself warned. :P

Yeah, I suppose I should add that I toss around a lot of song lyrics, and complain about work a lot too, haha

I love this. @njdjlc

Yeah, I suppose I should add that I toss around a lot of song lyrics, and complain about work a lot too, haha

I should go ahead and apologize in advance for tweeting about my personal life haha.

@jjburnett82

I too like this idea - I can finally put NJDevs names to Twitter handles that drive me insane with your apoplectic craziness during games. :P

I'm not as active now as I am during football and hockey season...but @gogonjdevil

#DevilsArmyRally :)

@njdevs_com but I don't use it for much. Just to announce big deals and or random (rare) thoughts.

https://twitter.com/PDubyaDubya

Most of my tweeting actually occurs before warm-ups and between periods when I'm at games anyway, so I love this idea. Follow me if you want to hear me sarcastically complain about the teams that I love.

I have cut-n-pasted everyone's twitter into the first post

I have cut-n-pasted everyone's twitter into the first post

I didn't make the list. :(

I didn't make the list. :(

Sorry... fixed and I followed you

Just went and followed everyone in this thread so far. This is what I do in my free time apparently haha.

I tried to follow everyone... Not sure if I missed anyone, a little difficult on my phone. I suppose it's not important since in a little bit here I'll be off twitter for a good two months... No social media while deployed! Luckily I can still access NJDevs though!!

I still havent gone on a rampage and add everyone other than the ones who followed me but i will get on it... My favorite singer died today and im so crushed and bummed that i litterally havent done anything other than listen to his band all day long.

I still havent gone on a rampage and add everyone other than the ones who followed me but i will get on it... My favorite singer died today and im so crushed and bummed that i litterally havent done anything other than listen to his band all day long.

As far as I know Justin Bieber is still alive so what are you talking about?

As far as I know Justin Bieber is still alive so what are you talking about?

lol how i wish it'd be him

Tony Sly, No Use For a Name?

Tony Sly, No Use For a Name?

yuppp.... its so terrible im still shocked

@sharonclune

Started adding people today, tho I post on there about as often as I post on here :)