Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prucenterrules

Twitter anyone?

87 posts in this topic

While I don't have a Twitter, my podcast does if you want to give it a follow. @devscast for those interested. We're quiet now but we pick things up nicely when the season starts. I'll keep an eye on the notifications and re-follow when I see it.

yuppp.... its so terrible im still shocked

I was shocked to read about that. I still haven't seen anything about what actually happened to him.

I was shocked to read about that. I still haven't seen anything about what actually happened to him.

not to take over this thread with this but he was in really bad shape lately. I designed stuff for him and joey cape in the past and i know people in that scene and its been 2 weeks that joey was really worried about him, in mtl they went to an after party after their show and Joey sent the tour manager put tony to bed at the hotel cause he was in really bad shape mentally and physically, he was on pain killers for his herniated disc in his back and had shoulder problems too so at first i was thinking overdose of booze and painkillers or wtv but he was in bad shape for awhile so i dont know really...

im still can't believe it... i got a Tony Sly 1970-2012 tattoo last night. i was that big of a fan

Mine is @IYMSportsRadio, but I mostly tweet about my broadcasting stuff.

(what does #FF mean?)

it stands for "follow friday" and it's when people tell all their followers some awesome people that they should follow

it stands for "follow friday" and it's when people tell all their followers some awesome people that they should follow

Ah that explains it, thanks very much for clearing that up.

@MacIsaacFC Pretty slack now but once the QMJHL season starts there will be a lot of prospect talk.

@manta04

This is my first non-business account just for the sports season, which starts tonight!!!

Every twitter added to first post above this... and I have followed everyone

Not sure if shameless self promoting is allowed (if not feel free to delete) but don't forget you can always check out @grungereport, where sometimes I report news about great 90s grunge/alternative bands.

Edited by TheMazz

I still think one of the admins should make a twitter for NJDEVS to help get more attention to the website.

I still think one of the admins should make a twitter for NJDEVS to help get more attention to the website.

there is one but its inactive.

I think I agree.... I tried for a while to do it but it is hard to have 2 twitters

I will discuss with DM

I think I agree.... I tried for a while to do it but it is hard to have 2 twitters

I will discuss with DM

awesome!

*BUMP*

In time for our new season I figured I would bring this back up so all of us have ways to connect to other Devils fans on twitter!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

@SpyroMantzas

Just got it yesterday so im still learning the ins and outs

Edited by SMantzas

@SpyroMantzas

Just got it yesterday so im still learning the ins and outs

It's a decent newsfeed, but the novelty wears out soon.

@manta04

I pretty much just use it for breaking news. I am not a fan of having discussions via twitter.