2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

I was waiting too see who bit on this one for both his games.

Matthews is also glass, that factors into the choice and Brown might be the goalline back too....

Well, sh!t. I was trying to move up to get Brown too. I WAS thinking he's going to be the starter after Mathews goes down again. But knowing Crasher feels the same way, maybe I was wrong. dontknow.gif

Lost a lot of players off my wish list this round. Just filling spots now.

Hopefully Dallas Clark TE will BUST out a BIG year in TB under Shiano!

bucs2a.jpg

lol, oh well...I drafted him as the starter over Gronk last year, might as well draft him as the backup this year:

Owen Daniels

I still resent you for drafting my target starter as your backup. I wound up with Chris Cooley and a whole bunch of other mess TE's. Summarized my season.

It would have been great this year having Gronk and Rodgers (with my 1st overall). Dem da the breaks.

I still resent you for drafting my target starter as your backup. I wound up with Chris Cooley and a whole bunch of other mess TE's. Summarized my season.

It would have been great this year having Gronk and Rodgers (with my 1st overall). Dem da the breaks.

Well I hate not having a younger guy with upside on the bench this year, but that's the way the draft went. Some of the trends were totally unexpected, like the run on the second-tier QB's in the fourth round or the D's flying off the board in the 10th. Or even the younger QB's going as high as they did. Obviously if you wanted a younger guy like Locker or Wilson (I knew that Luck and RGIII would be overpriced anyway), you had to reach a little since almost everyone else here wants the next Cam or the next Gronk-type in a late round.

Plus I honestly didn't think the hoarding of RB's would be as severe this year as it's been in other years since there were so many question marks on a lot of these guys but it had the opposite effect and made people even more desperate. Even the questionable guys and backups started flying off the board in Round 6. Leaving some good receivers and solid Flex picks imo stil around, hell Lance Moore's a good pick at this point. I'm just glad I got Gerhart before he was sniped on me :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978