CRASHER

2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

525 posts in this topic

I can text masked, and i try to send out PMs (mostly to people who i dont see in the thread often)

(a small reminder.....I have the commish powers to make the season start week 1 and put obvious players into the lineup for games that already happened, like Nicks and Cruz, etc for all players in the Dallas/NYG game....if we spill past kick off it's only a small annoyance that's all)

(a small reminder.....I have the commish powers to make the season start week 1 and put obvious players into the lineup for games that already happened, like Nicks and Cruz, etc for all players in the Dallas/NYG game....if we spill past kick off it's only a small annoyance that's all)

I'm fine with that, as long as it's declared prior to kickoff... but we really should aim to finish beforehand.

Denarius Moore WR Oak.

And i donot recall getting my invite to the hockey league.. WTF??

Denarius Moore WR Oak.

And i donot recall getting my invite to the hockey league.. WTF??

Pretty sure I sent it, check your spam. I only sent out like five or six at this point.

Sworn Defenders select Anquan Boldin, WR, BAL

I'll call this one: #MANTABLOCK

Pretty sure I sent it, check your spam. I only sent out like five or six at this point.

I got it.

If Crasher is busy at the Tavern doing research or with some Staten Island chick.

My twitter is Manta04

More of a #MANTAPASS

But if you want him, make an offer later.

If Crasher is busy at the Tavern doing research or with some Staten Island chick.

This statement might actually be more accurate then expected :lol:

I got it.

My twitter is Manta04

Manta04 you have been followed...

My twitter is sambone73 i always follow back

Manta04 you have been followed...

My twitter is sambone73 i always follow back

So it is written, so it shall be done. You are being followed!

I'm fine with that, as long as it's declared prior to kickoff... but we really should aim to finish beforehand.

CRASHER's had this stipulation in effect the last few years, I'm fine with this still being the rule as someone who has two definite starters next Wednesday (assuming Austin plays).

It'll be pretty hard for me to draft between Sunday morning and Monday afternoon as I'll be out of state and for the most part too indisposed to follow the draft though I can check on my phone. Other than that I should be available for the most part, though I can't update the board during work, as I'm sure ayl's figured out by now lol.

If it is indeed my turn, I'll take QB Andrew Luck

EDIT: Now it can be official

Edited by NJDevs4978

Not quite your turn yet, VALUE's still on the clock till 8:37 AM, guess CRASHER needs to threaten him with Kenny Britt to get him to draft too :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Wow....I drunk-threatened the WRONG BRIAN last night :lol:

only me :P

.....and the OTHER responds :P

the ACTUAL Brian drafting takes the 49ers D

Now if only an earthquake could wake up the other diva B )

He took Luck last night, might as well still give him that unless he wants to change his mind after WC beauty sleep :)

Nah, he jumped the gun and the guy was available.....dammit he jumped the gun on THAT :rant:

Stealing a guy I wanted NEXT round is no reason to block the pick.....gimme 5 mins......

Screw it....I think there's some NFL law these two MUST be tied at the hip..... RG III for me.......

Nah, he jumped the gun and the guy was available.....dammit he jumped the gun on THAT :rant:

CRASHER BLOCK!!! Makes my day! hahaha

Revenge for the Earthquake jokes (And yeah we had ANOTHER Quake yesterday!) and getting on me about picking before I was picking! CMON DALLAS MOVE IN THE NFL DRAFT!!!

Edited by LOTCB

CRASHER BLOCK!!! Makes my day! hahaha

Revenge for the Earthquake jokes (And yeah we had ANOTHER Quake yesterday!) and getting on me about picking before I was picking! CMON DALLAS MOVE IN THE NFL DRAFT!!!

Premature drafting is a SERIOUS medical problem and a few people in here should seek medical advise about this :P