Pelley

Foster

White

Mills

Madden

Pando

PL3

:giggle:

You left off Trent Hunter; best Devil ever...

He's hungry, he missed the Cup by 1 more than us... playing in only 38 of the required 41 regular season games (since he did not play a playoff game for the Kings).

Rolston

Arnott

Mottau

Pelley

Foster

White

Mills

Madden

Pando

PL3

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl--2012-ufa-tracker--nhl-list-of-unrestricted-free-agents.html

I wonder when we will sign Sykora.

You forgot Lukowich.

In all seriousness, I would consider Kotalik for the right price.

Rolston

Arnott

Mottau

Pelley

Foster

White

Mills

Madden

Pando

PL3

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl--2012-ufa-tracker--nhl-list-of-unrestricted-free-agents.html

I wonder when we will sign Sykora.

Sean Zimmerman is also up there , i think he played a few games for us at one point or another. He was certainly in our system.

Not this guy! :ph34r:

Well you should sir. :soap:

Those are three important players when creating our "Former Devils Remaining Un-signed UFA Roster Dream Team of 2012"!!!!

Rolston/ Arnott/Sykora

Pandolfo/Madden/Hunter

Pelly/Morrison/Leblond

Minard/Mills/?????

White/Mottau

Lukowich/Forster

Zimmerman/Commodore

Spare: Leach

Unfortunatly we dont have any goalies.

On a serious note, would anyone offer a two way contract at league minimum to Jonathan Cheechoo?

On a serious note, would anyone offer a two way contract at league minimum to Jonathan Cheechoo?

Put him with Elias and he will get 56 Goals!

Always interesting when talking about Cheechoo but he is done, he couldnt even get one game with the Blues last yr, he is an AHLer now. But signing him to a two way would be no problem, Albany needs whatever they can get.

Edited by Zubie#8

Huselius (LW) is probably the best reclamation project. Guy seems to be able to score 20 goals. Is a few years younger than Sykora with more upside.

I'd be more comfortable with him in the top 6 than Syk or Zubs or Tedenby... but I honestly just don't think Tedenby is gonna make it in the NHL period.

Woah woah woah...Zubrus can play anywhere on those two top lines and you will like it! :P

Woah woah woah...Zubrus can play anywhere on those two top lines and you will like it! :P

I actually agree with this. Zubie is one of the few players we have that is willing to go into the corners and battle for the puck. I wish more players on our team played the way he did. He is a 2nd liner for sure, and he could easily slot in on the first with kovy and zajac.

Huselius (LW) is probably the best reclamation project. Guy seems to be able to score 20 goals. Is a few years younger than Sykora with more upside.

I'd be more comfortable with him in the top 6 than Syk or Zubs or Tedenby... but I honestly just don't think Tedenby is gonna make it in the NHL period.

Huselius!!!

He has played 41 games in two seasons, and 2 games all of last season. I wouldnt want him near our top 6, he is a walking injury.

Based on his fitness alone i would paly any of the three guys you listed over him.

I actually agree with this. Zubie is one of the few players we have that is willing to go into the corners and battle for the puck. I wish more players on our team played the way he did. He is a 2nd liner for sure, and he could easily slot in on the first with kovy and zajac.

Pretty sure 2 seasons ago when we went on the 18-2-2 run zubie played with kovy and travis and they played very well together