Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hoekster316

Hi-Res Scott Stevens "You're Next" Pic?

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a high resolution pic of Scott Stevens doing the "You're Next" point at the Red Wings bench from the '95 SC playoffs? Fathead is having a custom print discount for the next few days and I want to have the image blown up into a (bad ass) poster. I can only find a small animated gif on google images and a grainy video of the incident on YouTube.

Thanks!

Took forever to be able to find even a clip that could be turned into my avatar... I sadly doubt you'll find one online since it was from a TV feed in 1995.

That would be a sick poster. I might look into getting a Henrique of his game 6 GWG celly.

Considering this was shot on video in the 90's I don't think you can get much higher resolution than 720x480 that it was shot/broadcast in. Unless this was shot on film a big blow up of it isn't going to look too nice.

...just ordered from allposters.com (they have a 20% discount going on right now):

SStevens_Next_frame.jpg

That would be a sick poster. I might look into getting a Henrique of his game 6 GWG celly.

Thanks and I actually bought a 20x24 photo of the Henrique ECF Game 6 GWG a few weeks ago and brought it to get framed - I'll post a pic once it's all done.

BOOOOOOOM!

D0207F47-B55A-461E-A414-4D09A4CF1EEE-75344-000003A71FD4DFEB.jpg

BOOOOOOOM!

D0207F47-B55A-461E-A414-4D09A4CF1EEE-75344-000003A71FD4DFEB.jpg

Just switched to a new site at my job. House is full of Ranger fans. Henrique is my new desktop picture. Wait till the supervisor comes back from vacation on Monday

1 person likes this