Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JWomp

OT Update: Victory! Free ticket drawing coming soon

100 posts in this topic

Hey, he tied it in with free Devils tickets.

If this was the playoffs, sure. If this was the regular season, sure. If this was pre-season... sure?

But it's the dog days of August... where we get excited about depth players signing in Albany.

Yeah at this point in the year just seeing a new thread is exciting.. Typically throughout the season I'll think of interesting thread ideas that have to wait until summer.. My "Devils Fans In the NHL" thread was one of those.. It creates clutter during the season, but this time of year it's something to post about to pass the time

Plus, he got DevilMinder's approval so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks lol

This is a site where most everyone gets along he is a fellow Devils Fan and long time member, if he wants my help he has it!

Voted! Good luck again!!!

Edited by Devs1965

just go to the Apple store and buy an iPad....remarkable concept.

I would, but they cost a bit more than a free one.

:rolleyes:

just go to the Apple store and buy an iPad....remarkable concept.

Don't piss in other people's cheerios....remarkable concept.

can everyone do me a favor and vote for Romney in November....where do we draw the line

Where DM wants it drawn. That should end the discussion

can everyone do me a favor and vote for Romney in November....where do we draw the line

Can we all take a vote to get trailblazer trailBANNED?!?

1 person likes this

Can we all take a vote to get trailblazer trailBANNED?!?

i would be absolutely devastated.....

Well, so do you but you still post here.

Yeah, I +1'd it! cheers.gif

Since you asked nicely, sure. lockdsmiley.gif

Just a reminder guys...I'm only friends with a few of you on Facebook, so I don't know your real names. If you like the status, don't forget to post here and let me know so I can make sure I have you down as one of the "names in the hat" when I (hopefully) give away the free pair of tickets.

Taking care of his own, I can respect that.

Didn't vote in the first but I did in the second. I'll toss up another vote with the dogs account.

Taking care of his own, I can respect that.

Didn't vote in the first but I did in the second. I'll toss up another vote with the dogs account.

Thanks a lot! Gotta love the dog votes haha.

Just voted. I bought your brother's red Kovalchuk jersey from you a little while ago if you were wondering who I was lol.

i would be absolutely devastated.....

Good. What part of "this thread was approved by the guy who owns the site" are you too stupid to understand?

2 people like this

UPDATE: With the contest closing at 3 p.m. Friday (this afternoon...I bet you can't wait, trailblazer) and the voting really heating up, I'm going to raise the stakes a little.

Any NJDevs member who shares the link to the status (http://www.facebook....150981943372587) on their Facebook wall and asks their friends to like it gets an extra entry into the drawing for the free Devils tickets I'll be giving away if we win.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't do that sort of thing for someone I didn't know well, so I don't blame you guys if you don't do it...but I just wanted to throw the option out there in exchange for a greater shot at the pair of tickets.

So: one entry into the ticket drawing for "liking" the status and a second entry for anyone who shares it, too. Just send me a friend request on Facebook (Jordan Wompierski) if you do share it so I know to put you down twice.

Just voted. I bought your brother's red Kovalchuk jersey from you a little while ago if you were wondering who I was lol.

Haha yeah, I remember that. What a great jersey...too bad we had to rip that tag out of the hem, lol.

Edited by JWomp

UPDATE: With the contest closing at 3 p.m. this afternoon (I bet you can't wait, trailblazer) and the voting really heating up, I'm going to raise the stakes a little.

Any NJDevs member who shares the link to the status (http://www.facebook....150981943372587) on their Facebook wall and asks their friends to like it gets an extra entry into the drawing for the free Devils tickets I'll be giving away if we win.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't do that sort of thing for someone I didn't know well, so I don't blame you guys if you don't do it...but I just wanted to throw the option out there in exchange for a greater shot at the pair of tickets.

So: one entry into the ticket drawing for "liking" the status and a second entry for anyone who shares it, too. Just send me a friend request on Facebook (Jordan Wompierski) if you do share it so I know to put you down twice.

Haha yeah, I remember that. What a great jersey...too bad we had to rip that tag out of the hem, lol.

Just shared the link to the status to all my Facebook friends and requested you as a friend, Ian Glaubinger. Hope you guys win and hope i win too! Good luck!

Just shared the link to the status to all my Facebook friends and requested you as a friend, Ian Glaubinger. Hope you guys win and hope i win too! Good luck!

Thanks so much! We were losing by 2 votes last night, but you guys, along with my Facebook friends, have really stepped up and we're in the lead by like 40 now. Who knows what kind of stuff our opponent could pull to try to catch us (apparently there are websites where you can BUY likes...geeze), but the plan is to just keep piling on until the lead is insurmountable. Thanks again!

That link doesn't work for me (to share on fb)

UPDATE: With the contest closing at 3 p.m. Friday (this afternoon...I bet you can't wait, trailblazer) and the voting really heating up, I'm going to raise the stakes a little.

You probably would use a coupon on a first date too.

just buy her the damn iPad

I'm gonna laugh off all the negative comments coming my way now

Don't be hating coupons.

just buy her the damn iPad

I'm gonna laugh off all the negative comments coming my way now

He might be able to afford it, but why buy it when you can possibly win it and save a good chunk of money?

All the crap made by Apple is not cheap lol.

He might be able to afford it, but why buy it when you can possibly win it and save a good chunk of money?

All the crap made by Apple is not cheap lol.

the entire thing seems fishy to me.

obviously people are finding ways to scam the votes....creating fake FB pages etc...

would not surprise me if the winner doesn't even get the ipad.

ipad 3 will be out in a few months anyway