NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be online tonight as well. Still need to play Toronto and Ottawa, but both have yet to play a full game, so hopefully this gets resolved and they get owners so I can finish up.

If a team has a slacker GM, you have to wait to play the actual person (or have the game simmed at the end of the week). The only way you can play a computer-controlled version of a user-controlled team is if the team's GM specifically enables that option (for example, this is a good option if a GM is going on vacation or something).

If a team doesn't have a GM at all though, like Anaheim right now, you CAN play against them and they'll be controlled by the computer. Do we have permission to go ahead and do this for teams currently without GMs? It's better than having the games simmed when the schedule advances tomorrow.

I need to play the kings and Boston. Neither will reply back to my messages I send them.

Getting really annoying. I'm not gonna lie

Imagine what it would be like to play in a random GM Connected league rather than one like this one where everyone is at least semi-connected...it would be insanely frustrating to find active GMs.

Calgary only played 1 game this week... and he blew me off when he was online

Yeah, it's frustrating. Clearly some of us are more committed than others, but I guess that's just life for you...lol.

I played the computer-controlled Ducks tonight, since they don't have a GM assigned to them. I figured it was better to play the game against the computer than have it simmed tomorrow. So, I was somehow able to get all 4 of my games done and finish the first week with a 3-1 record.

Im going to see how this week goes. If calgary doesnt play again this week then ill kick him. But i cant keep booting people if they dont get all their games done. Having cpus doesnt work very well. Yes its nice that u can play them whenever u want, but the trades they make are awful and unfair to other gms, and its basically a definite win. Also as far as rage quitting goes im going to be keeping track of this. Just report when it happens. If it happens 3 reported times ill ban them. I cant kick after one occurance cause connections do drop and xbox's do freeze. But if it a reoccuring thing then ill do something about it.