NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

Both me and toronto played Ottawa, and we were both winning with a minute left and Ottawas "xbox froze." Im skeptical that this is actually what happened so if you play him and he rage quits let me know. In the event of someone quitting it acts as if the game never happened so neither me or toronto get a win.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I play Phx x2, Anaheim, Ottawa and Minnesota. If any of you post here, let me know when you can play

Im Phoenix but honestly have no clue how to play anyone

Im Phoenix but honestly have no clue how to play anyone

Yeah, it's a huge pain in the ass to get a game going. You have to pull up the list of players from the GM Connected menu and see who is online. If one of your opponents is in fact online, you then have to hope they aren't busy playing another game. Then, you can go back to the main page and click on your matchup with them to send them an invitation...and wait around and hope they accept it.

It's much easier to arrange a game when you are friends with that person on Xbox Live and can send them a message to make plans, so make sure to add everyone in the league to your friends list.

I'll be back on tonight trying to get my games in. It was pretty frustrating with the server booting me out... I stopped trying at about 830 and started watching the football game. Sounds like they fixed the server after that, so I hope all is good tonight. I think I need to play Wash x2, Philly, Carolina. Should be on by 6.

I was all ready to play most of my games last night and the server just would not allow it. I'll definitely be on again tonight. So far both of my games have gone to OT. I hope that trend stops soon haha.

BTW, when anyone plays me, don't be surprised if I end up watching the whole pregame intro. I spent an hour the other night setting up every team's actual intro and goal horn. Totally worth it haha.

Edited by PWW

I was all ready to play most of my games last night and the server just would not allow it. I'll definitely be on again tonight. So far both of my games have gone to OT. I hope that trend stops soon haha.

BTW, when anyone plays me, don't be surprised if I end up watching the whole pregame intro. I spent an hour the other night setting up every team's actual intro and goal horn. Totally worth it haha.

What team are you?

I'll be back on tonight trying to get my games in. It was pretty frustrating with the server booting me out... I stopped trying at about 830 and started watching the football game. Sounds like they fixed the server after that, so I hope all is good tonight. I think I need to play Wash x2, Philly, Carolina. Should be on by 6.

Im Carolina, I can play you tonight but after 10. can you do that?

Minn tor and ottawa whats up with those guys. They playin??

both me and Toronto played Ottawa and he rage quitted both games. He says his xbox froxe, but i find it very unlikely his xbox froze with only 30 seconds left in both games when he was losing. If you quit it acts as if the game never happened. So i know Ottawa played 2 games and Toronto at least played 1, but both of their records are 0-0-0. Minn im not sure about, i know the kid has been online though. The kid that has yet to come on is St Louis. My brother has a game against them and he wont add anyone as a friend so its really hard to get in contact with him.

both me and Toronto played Ottawa and he rage quitted both games. He says his xbox froxe, but i find it very unlikely his xbox froze with only 30 seconds left in both games when he was losing. If you quit it acts as if the game never happened. So i know Ottawa played 2 games and Toronto at least played 1, but both of their records are 0-0-0. Minn im not sure about, i know the kid has been online though. The kid that has yet to come on is St Louis. My brother has a game against them and he wont add anyone as a friend so its really hard to get in contact with him.

Drop both... seems like easy calls.

Drop both... seems like easy calls.

Im giving Ottawa one last chance, since he claims his xbox froze. It was around the time the servers started acting up so ill give him the benefit of the doubt, but if it happens again he will be booted. So if Ottawa quits against anyone let me know. St Louis will get booted if he doesnt play by tomorrow.

What team are you?

Washington. And if anyone gets the boot or gets dropped, I have friends chomping at the bit to play a in a full league so just let me know and we can get people in here who actually want to play.

Edited by PWW

Oh and one last thing, im thinking about moving the scheulde forward every friday. Does that sound good to everyone? If thats fine, what time shud it be? Should i advance it at 12am on friday or at like 12pm Friday?

I think 12PM Friday is a good switch. This way you don't run into any late games being played Thursday night...