Trouble

Zamboni

6-2 against expansion teams that we barely beat...

Yet are 0-2 against a Carolina team which was/is known as a Cinderella team...

We? KD, we're not talking about the Kings. Don't refer to the Devils as "we", because everyone knows where your team loyalty lies.

And you guys say I'm the problem...

Z-man, I'm going to give u the best advice of your life....

'Shut-up'

Grim Reaper forum would be the place where intellegent/objective conversations are going on

Intellegent---->intelligent

There would be spell check there, that's for sure.

Also a complimentary thread on suicide pacts.

Objective is one thing, negative is another.

Derek, there would be other people than puckbunnies.

Here we go with the gammar sh!t again...

Houkd on foniks wourked four mee

Great.. I'm now dumber for having read this.

Anyway, if you guys want your team to peak early in the year, that's fine. I'd love to have the power play humming along at a 25% clip, Atlanta beaten 6-1, Columbus 7-0.. that'd be great. Most great teams peak in October. Most great teams prove themselves against Atlanta and Columbus. So, you're pretty much correct in being worried about this Devils team, because they haven't proved themselves when truly necessary.. similarly, I expect Nieuwendyk to average 1 goal every 8 games, Gionta as well, and I expect Niedermayer, Tverdovsky, and Rafalski all to remain goalless..

If A.

Then B.

I am sorry I missed this thread. But my golden rule is never ever tell someone to Shut Up. I don't appreciate that at all. If you cant handle someone's post then debate with them. Don't tell them to shut up.   :angry:

He's a teenager, let's cut him some slack. It's tough growing up in the world these days :lol::lol:

Besides, he knows everyone has grown tired of his act.

Some of you are missing the point.

John Madden will not continue to score at this pace.

Ditto Brylin.

Where has Niedermayer been?

Rafalski and Tverdovsky, no goals?

Pandolfo just got his yearly score.

Will Schwab ever play?

10 goals vs. Tampa and Chicago backup goalies.

Now with Zyuzin gone, what on earth wil Lou use as trade bait?

Contrary to the record, this team is not in good shape.....

Zamboni:

Some of you are missing the point.

John Madden will not continue to score at this pace.

Ditto Brylin.

Where has Niedermayer been?

Rafalski and Tverdovsky, no goals?

So Nieds, Raf and TiVo WILL continue to be invisible, while Madden and Brylin WON'T keep up their current pace...that's a nice contradiction. And FWIW, I do think Nieds, Raf and TiVo will get about 25-30 before it's all said and done and Madden and Brylin should both be around 20 each. Brylin HAS averaged about 20 the last two years and he was playing hurt, while Madden's averaged 18 a year over his career. These are not wild projections these are proven track records.

Pandolfo just got his yearly score.

Contrary to popular belief, Pando's gotten no fewer than four goals each of his full years, so he's due for three more :P

Will Schwab ever play?

If the team keeps giving up two goals or less I don't care. That said Schwab WILL get in a game before the season's over I guarantee that :lol:

10 goals vs. Tampa and Chicago backup goalies.

As opposed to last year not scoring on backup goalies?

Now with Zyuzin gone, what on earth wil Lou use as trade bait?

What was Zyuzin supposed to bring us that was going to help us significantly anyway?

Contrary to the record, this team is not in good shape.....

7-2, best defense in the NHL, three-time coach of the year, in the less difficult conference, I like our shape just fine.

Niedsfan, it wasn't meant to be funny if you've seen this poster's other posts over the last few days. These posters' whining are getting real old real fast. If we won the President's Trophy, these people would whine we'd surely lose in the first round. If we won the East, they'd say we'll surely get swept in the Finals. I am sick and tired of this whiny negativity from the vociferous few that overshadow the great posts of many.

Niedsfan, it wasn't meant to be funny if you've seen this poster's other posts over the last few days.  These posters' whining are getting real old real fast.  If we won the President's Trophy, these people would whine we'd surely lose in the first round.  If we won the East, they'd say we'll surely get swept in the Finals.  I am sick and tired of this whiny negativity from the vociferous few that overshadow the great posts of many.

Who's making you read them?

Seriously, who is forcing you to read posts you don't like?

About 90% of the topics I see on this BB do not interest me, so I don't read them. I surely don't just post on those topics telling those who post there that they shouldn't post simply because I don't like or agree with what is posted there.

The only thing I'm sick of is when someone asks a legit questions such as -- so the guys riding high will fade ...so what about the guys that are in a slump? Why do we assume slumps stay down and highs fade?

But no, no one choses to answer that -- instead they answer the personal attacks - which are always blatantly meritless.

I think 'no one' in this case referred to the negative posters... Has put that thought out there, as have many on the board in the past few days.. and none of the negative crowd have decided to respond.

Kyydax is smarter than all of you negative guys.. the Devils are 7-2-0 and his arguments about Brodeur would just be laughed at at this point, they've given up fewer goals than anyone in the NHL.. when Brodeur gives up 4 goals, Kyy will be back here, because he's good at picking his spots.

I think Hasan addressed the issues pretty clearly, PK.

:huh: DP - Hasan asked ... Zamboni didn't answer -- guess I have to work on my articulation, but frankly I didn't want to single out zamboni. It's pandemic on the board. I think because nothing is so certain -- it's easier to defend yourself than it is your opinion based on 9 games

Blackjack:

Who's making you read them?

Seriously, who is forcing you to read posts you don't like?

Nobody, but I'm not gonna put you on ignore after four posts. Even not reading some of the dark cloud posts only helps to a certain point because the general discussion always seems to be around here about the negative, the negative because of those like you who continually look at the glass as completely empty.