Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msweet

Kovy will play with KHL’s SKA

40 posts in this topic

damn i thought some r & r and good strength training were in order. a herniated disk sounds like a nagging injury to a hockey player.

im nervous.

Must be Captain...

kovj.jpg

If i ever find a time machine, i'm taking this pics and post it in the Kovy Saga thread from 2 summers ago just to see how people would be freaking out lol

:troll1:

Edited by SterioDesign

in cyrilic C stands for S so there seems to be a dry run for superman.

KHL changed their jerseys this year to English. No longer will they be in Russian.

damn i thought some r & r and good strength training were in order. a herniated disk sounds like a nagging injury to a hockey player.

im nervous.

It is a nagging injury but it's not something that is just going to heal forever if you spend a year sitting around doing nothing. I'd much rather he stay in shape and play hockey at a very high level than do nothing until the NHL starts back up.

It is a nagging injury but it's not something that is just going to heal forever if you spend a year sitting around doing nothing. I'd much rather he stay in shape and play hockey at a very high level than do nothing until the NHL starts back up.

I agree. I think playing in a very competitive league is far more beneficial than just sitting on the couch waiting for a call from the NHLPA

Edited by ThreeCups

Hey look, Kovy can bend his back. Since it was about a month of hockey where he couldn't do that, I forgot what it looked like.

Great pass from kovy on the PP there. Looks like he was on the ice for all 3 goals for the team. Not too bad. And the larger ice is cool, a ton of skill there.

Now we know what Kovy will look like in a Rags jersey when they sign him to a 9 year $67 million deal once his current contract with the Devils expires in 2025.

Edited by Chuck the Duck