Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

Kovalchuk vs Weber

24 posts in this topic

kovy beat datsyuk 50,6 to 49,4

That's what I get for voting early and not looking back... when I did it was such a blowout for Datsyuk (literally something like 90% vs 10% for Kovy)

He might win now... I see him winning over Weber... and then the showdown with H Sedin

Lol Henrik Sedin beat out Malkin, all the Canadians are voting since this is TSN.

EDIT: I dont know why but I was thinking the Sedins are Canadian...biggest brain fart ever

Edited by Zubie#8

No way Kovy deserves to beat Weber -- d is too important -- and he probably doesn't deserve to beat Datsyuk, but I've voted for him both times. Can I mention how proud I am of Devils fans jamming the box? Yay us.

Lol Henrik Sedin beat out Malkin, all the Canadians are voting since this is TSN.

Oh trust me... Canadians HATE the cannucks lol

VOte for kovy it close... I love Weber he is a hell of a defenceman but kovy is equal to weber at te forward position. So they are equal to me,but kovalchuk is our guy he lead us to stanley cup finals.

Oh trust me... Canadians HATE the cannucks lol

Lol you live near Montreal if I remember? I notice the mindset changes in international competitions, doesnt every Canadian love Crosby or the Sedins in the olympics?

EDIT: ...let the brain fart continue

Edited by Zubie#8

i'm from rouyn noranda quebec canada and i dotn give a damn about crosby or the sedin (they are not from canada anyway)

i'm from rouyn noranda quebec canada and i dotn give a damn about crosby or the sedin (they are not from canada anyway)

Oh wow, I was just gonna post they are swedish lol -__- I dont know what I was thinking, biggest brain fart ever.

Edited by Zubie#8

I'd be very surprised to see Kovy pull this one out

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!

looks like the vote is over.... if that the case kovy is going to the finals

Sedin vs Kovy is already up, post a new thread!

Edited by Zubie#8

Lol you live near Montreal if I remember? I notice the mindset changes in international competitions, doesnt every Canadian love Crosby or the Sedins in the olympics?

EDIT: ...let the brain fart continue

Nop lol i have friends and clients all over canada i can assure you that they mostly all hate the sedins lol and a lot of canadian hate crosby too actually

and a lot of canadian hate crosby too actually

What's the logic behind that one?