Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Private Poll, testing a theory! Which candinate will you vote for?

Which presidential nominee will you vote for?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Which presidential nominee will you vote for?

• Barack Obama
    • Mitt Romney
    • Write in/Other
    • Undecided

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Just curious if people were afraid of their personal selection being public. If you aren't an american voter please don't vote!

Landslide!

I can't tell if DM is trying to troll us... duplicate thread..minor difference between the polls (won't spoil it if that's the effect you are after)..

Not trolling at all, this is a private poll, nobody can see where you voted. JL's is public. I was just curious if some were private with their real choice for president.

Not trolling at all, this is a private poll, nobody can see where you voted. JL's is public. I was just curious if some were private with their real choice for president.

:troll1:

jk... :razz:

::hides::

How do you do something public or not? On mine, you cannot see what others have actually voted.

How do you do something public or not? On mine, you cannot see what others have actually voted.

Landslide!

In a landslide tie, Willard Barack Hussein Obomney will take office today with his first order of business being tax reform. He will appease the Republicans by creating a new flat tax, as well the Dems by making that flat tax rate 99.9%.

On your thread if you go to "show results" and then click "view" it will list who voted for each spot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0