NFL Week 10:

CRASHER

Week 10 already….it always goes too fast doesn’t it?? It’s been such a wacky football season I don’t even miss the NHL at all….go figure….not a very exciting week of games on paper, but as always something stupid and amazing will happen and we’ll be running around the bar and flipping channels like lunatics to see it all….shame none of that excitement will start tonight…..at least I’m back up to a 72-60 record despite that brutal start to the season…..

Thursday Nov. 8:

Colts at Jaguars:

I’m watching this at home because I don’t feel like wasting gas to go to the movies….seriously….this storm has me so damn behind on life….argh…anyway, did you know the Jaguars as a TEAM have six sacks? (15 players have more, and another 8 have six alone….that’s sad)….people don’t think about how bad the Jaguar defense is, because the offense is WORSE….this is not the year for a team like Buffalo to want to tank, Jacksonville and Kansas City are sinking faster…give me the bald team shaving their heads for their coach, as opposed to team Walking Dead…..

Winner: Colts

Game Quality: DUD

Sunday Nov. 11:

1pm:

Lions at Vikings:

Hrrmmm, which FAIL is more intriguing, the FAIL of Christian Ponder of late, or the total FAIL that is the Lions….this is tough one…Percy Harvin looks out Sunday, that’s a huge loss for the Vikings (just feed…AP…..MORE!!)…the Lions have quietly won 3 of 4 games (amazing to think they do ANYTHING quiet)…and with the upcoming schedule of NASTY (GB, Hou, Indy, at GB…ouch)….Detroit BETTER win this one, not that the Viking schedule is better, but they’re heading in the wrong direction now….

Winner: Lions

Game Quality: **

Atlanta at New Orleans:

This is gonna be a fun little game…the Saints have been better since the replacement to the replacement coach went back to his “real job” and Vitt is now keeping Sean Peyton’s seat warm (though there is controversy over Peyton’s contract being voided by the league….more garbage punishment the league wants to throw at the Saints for NO reason, how many coaches want the right to go when their GM gets fired and how many GM’s when they take a job, their first act is to put “their coach” in?...It’s more NFL-Gestapo crap…)…the Falcons really have not been tested yet, and if anyone can it’s Drew Brees and the Saints offense (having no Sproles does hurt….fret not Mark Ingram!! Uumm…yeahhhh)…the Falcons are already talking about running the table…hey how about worrying about winning ONE in January? It might be the best thing for Atlanta to lose a game or two…and I just like the roll the Saints are on (wins in 3 of 4), either way this should be an offensive orgy of all orgies eh?

Winner: Saints

Game Quality: ****

NY Giants at Bengals:

The Giants got their ugly loss out of their systems….the Bengals are still brutal and losers of four in a row and it seems to be getting worse for them….Dalton has been average at best, Green-Ellis has been AWFUL…one 90 yard game and that was in week on….and if it’s not AJ Green no one’s getting it done in the passing game….the Giants are just too good to drop two in a row ESPECIALLY to this crappy team in Ohio…..

Winner: Giants

Game Quality: DUD (the Bengals are a BORE)

Oakland at Baltimore:

Have the schedule Gods smiled on the Ravens or what? (Or is it just Odin, I get that crap confused…I’m not religious…bear with me…)…Doug Martin is till running on the Raiders *sigh*…and maybe this week it’s Ray Rice’s turn?? I hope not…I could use a 400 yard day outta Flacco…he’s worlds better at home anyway, and the Raiders are a generous lot defensively regardless of how you choose to move the football, only 11 sacks and 369 yards a game allowed….Jesus….this is gonna be a slaughter…no matter how old and finished the Ravens defense is…get a pillow you can sleep through this one!

Winner: Ravens

Bills at Patriots:

The Patriots scored what 52 points in the 2nd half against the Bills back when they had hope, right? (seeing Buffalo give up some 50-burgers takes me back to those Super Bowls in the Jimmy Johnson football life *happy sigh* )….the Bills are worse, and the Pats are in full Darth Hoodie bully-mode…..that’s enough talk about that…..

Winner: Pats

Titans at Miami:

This is a MUST game for Miami if they want to think playoffs…team not as good at them, Jake Locker looks to be under center again…and he’s been BAD this year, spotty weapons, and Miami still plays good defense (Pagano-inspired Colts aside), shut down the run and just be good enough on offense….pretty much all you need to do to beat a crap Titans team…there’s some tough games coming on the Miami schedule, they better pick this one up…..

Winner: Miami

Game Quality: * ¾ (too good for anti-football or to be a DUD game)

San Diego at Tampa Bay:

Vincent Jackson vs his old team…and he’s got the right douche in charge to let him run the score up after all…San Diego’s such a damned hard to figure out team still….the definition of a middle of the pack team....they do play good run defense though, and Doug Martin’s still on oxygen after last week (and nothing like that vulgar profanity filled tirade in front of Kelly’s parents…who either didn’t mind it, or know me well enough to accept it as me being me…either way it did make it funnier….), Josh Freeman has also been good at throwing high to those big receivers….I’m leaning towards Tampa here….so that means I should expect the other way….

Winner: San Diego

Game Quality: ** ¾ (one star added for my Schiano/Doug Martin rants….)

Denver at Carolina:

Carolina got their win of the year, and not only that but broke a Presidential Election Trend that was only wrong once in 60-some years (boy I had some colorful jokes about that last Sunday eh?)….and now in come the high-flying Broncos with Peyton Manning and the team of DOOM…and oh yeah the last Carolina coach too…I don’t know how much this applies for coaches to stick it to their old team…more so when they ended up in a world’s better scenario like Fox did in Denver….but either way, even going across the country, the better team is still better and will win this one….

Winner: Denver

Game Quality: DUD (Carolina doesn’t have two in a row in them)

4pm:

NY Jets at Seattle:

Seattle runs the ball, plays VERY tough defense and gets enough QB play to balance out their offense…they’re in every game and they fight hard….hell if they’d open their mouth more (Richard Sherman aside)….they’d BE the Jets…heh…the only question with the Jets is when is TimmUHAY gonna get to play more….I still don’t think it matters, that offense is so awful even Montana to Rice can’t save it….at least Rex finally beat out Bill Belicheck in an award….shame it was only “the most overrated coach in the league”...the real award should be the most overrated GM…that would be you Mister Tannebaum….Seattle doesn’t lose at home either….that’s not changing…..

Winner: Seattle (Seattle’s is everything Rex dreams about the Jets being…)

St. Louis at 49ers:

Both teams got two weeks to sit and think about this game…good for the 49ers, Frank Gore is averaging one trip to the end zone per game…their O-Line has been awesome, even Michael Crabtree is starting to grow and develop….the Rams have had a week off to try to forget their 3-game losing streak….the extra time’s not gonna help here…the 49ers are better all over the place (maybe not at QB)…and Danny Amendola’s possibly coming back too….but it’s not enough…the Rams are better, but they’re not there yet, this should be a good nasty fight and the best of the 4pm games, but the Niners will win…

Winner: 49ers

Game Quality: **

Dallas at Phily:

Nothing like an NFC East battle of ineptitude!! HELLS YEAH!!! As bad and clueless and awful as the Cowboy coaching staff is (and it’s BAD)…the Eagles are worse….Mike Vick would be beat up less as a rodeo Clown then he is at Quarterback…Leshawn McCoy must be the loneliest RB in the NFL….no one feeds him the ball!....like I said the Cowboys ain’t much better, but they are the lesser of two idiots trying to have a short bus spelling bee here….and least the Cowboy D should be able to pepper Vick 5-6 times ….a quarter…heh…I need a shot of whiskey just talking about this game…..

Winner: Dallas

Game Quality: **** (Don’t think this is gonna be fun, come watch me chug shots like water during this one…..)

8pm:

Houston at Chicago:

People have gotten all goofy about the Bears and the flashy defense and all their scoring on D and special teams…not to mention the solid running game, but this game is going to come down to one thing….can the Bears crappy O-Line (which people have forgotten about)….contain JJ Watt and the Texans rush? I don’t think they can, and I am looking forward to another Jay Cutler Prime-Time Tantrum!! The Texans are efficient, solid and their best CB is talking about running to the hospital so his wife can threaten to rip his balls off as she goes into labor…the Texans also don’t turn the ball over…people might call this an upset….I don’t….it’s a match-up thing….should be a damn good watch still!

Winner: Texans

Game Quality: **** (this will be GLORIOUS)

Monday Nov 12:

Chiefs at Steelers:

It’s just baffling that you can play 8 games in the NFL and NEVER have a damn lead, even an accidental 3-0 field goal to start the game….that’s historically bad…seriously….you know what’s worse? Thinking that Brady Quinn is the answer at Q…the Steelers are starting to find their stride, and a bit of defense as they get healthy…balance in the running game, and of course Ben and those receivers….add in the fact that it’s prime-time….this game’s gonna be BRUTAL…..

Winner: Steelers

Game Quality: DUD (my ice hockey game will be more competitive)

NFL Power Rankings Week 9:

AFC:

1. Houston…does beating Buffalo even count?
  2. Denver…about as much as beating the awful Bengals does….
  3. New England…or the bye?
  4. Baltimore…definitely better then beating the Browns….
  5. Pittsburgh…hey they beat the Giants, there’s a real win!

NFC:

1. Atlanta…least New Orleans will be a challenge….
  2. NY Giants….losing to Pittsburgh is better then beating Jacksonville
  3. Chicago…no more cupcake wins in Chicago….
  4. 49ers….nice way for a good team to get forgotten is the bye week
  5. Packers…4 wins in a row barely gets you in the top 5

Titans at Miami:

This is a MUST game for Miami if they want to think playoffs…team not as good at them, Jake Locker looks to be under center again…and he’s been BAD this year, spotty weapons, and Miami still plays good defense (Pagano-inspired Colts aside), shut down the run and just be good enough on offense….pretty much all you need to do to beat a crap Titans team…there’s some tough games coming on the Miami schedule, they better pick this one up…..

Winner: Miami

Game Quality: * ¾ (too good for anti-football or to be a DUD game)

:giggle:

told you...fish are sh!t and their season ended with the huge superbowl win over the injury ravaged Jets.

Awesome gameplanning yet again there BB...keep praying your QB can cover up for you...

You lucky piece of sh!t Bill...you fvcking clown. You had nothing on D yet again. Your QB deserves better than this. Start coaching again at some point, for the love of God.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

:giggle:

told you...fish are sh!t and their season ended with the huge superbowl win over the injury ravaged Jets.

Have to admit, you don't look wrong after all. I'm glad, the Dolphins can go fvck themselves after BUSH was the one that really started the whining and trash talking anyway.

Too bad the Jets' season never really started in the first place :P

31 first downs and 481 yards against. One last time: fvck you Bill.

It is amazing they haven't been able to come up with even an average D with all the draft picks they've had on D since the vet core of the early-mid '00's left. At least Ridley's been good on two fantasy teams and Gronk's still rolling in NJDevs :lol:

Man, I know they won, but I am so furious...this is pathetic. I know this will never happen, but if I'm Brady I go to up the Bill and say "Jesus, could you put a D on the field that can stop someone ONCE IN A FRIGGIN' WHILE?! Does it always have to be on me?!"

With each week I feel more and more hostility towards the Genius...