Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMantzas

2013 NHL Draft

1,243 posts in this topic

I'm sure if the Devils really want to get Anthony into the organization, they'll do it after he goes undrafted twice like they've done with family of plenty of other players.

I'm sure if the Devils really want to get Anthony into the organization, they'll do it after he goes undrafted twice like they've done with family of plenty of other players.

Right, and who even says he'll pursue pro hockey if he continues to struggle at that level.

I don't think we'll miss the season so I don't think how many balls each team gets etc. is a concern. And though he's not eligible in 2013, I really liked what I saw out of Josh Ho Sang for Windsor; he's 2014 eligible.

Edited by Triumph

Here's a question for y'all. Would you rather have a 50 game season where the Devils miss the playoffs, but land the 15th pick, or would you rather we miss the season, but get a top 3 pick?

Here's a question for y'all. Would you rather have a 50 game season where the Devils miss the playoffs, but land the 15th pick, or would you rather we miss the season, but get a top 3 pick?

Top 3 pick with a missed season, no question. I will have saved about $500 not going to games to see what would be a bad team.

Top 3 pick, pays dividends for many many seasons.. At this point, if rather save the money from my tickets this year

Why buy a lotto ticket only to rip it up. Who cares what the % is, you may miss out on the next Joe Pavelski by doing so.

Stop being sensible and have relevant arguments.

I guess Rangers are taking him as revenge for us taking Matteau.

Why buy a lotto ticket only to rip it up. Who cares what the % is, you may miss out on the next Joe Pavelski by doing so.

Wow! Didn't realize he was that high in the draft that year... What a pick!

C/LW Elias Lindholm (Swede, Lou loves his Swedes :P)

We would all mispronounce his first name forever though.

Seen Lindholm play quite a bit...very impressive. If we get him we'll have to have a sh!tty season.

seems a bit unfair that edmonton and all those bottom teams would have top picks again. Im sure the GMs owner is pulling for a full season lockout, then its not really their fault that they finished in the bottom again since there was not season and yet heres another top pick to join eberle, hall, RNH, yakupov... disgusting

The lotto they used the last time actually took away a ball for each time you got the #1 pick in the previous three years as well as each time you got to the playoffs in that same stretch. So really Edmonton would only have one ball.

The lotto they used the last time actually took away a ball for each time you got the #1 pick in the previous three years as well as each time you got to the playoffs in that same stretch. So really Edmonton would only have one ball.

oh really? i dont remember that... but still a #2 pick is not bad either

It just dawned on me that if the season is cancelled, the draft location may be changed or a possibly closed to the public draft like in '05, just because Bettman would have been booed excessively. If that happens I will be pissed! I was really looking forward to going.

Edited by Jerseydevils0324

sven andrighetto would be an awesome pick he got 5 points tonight! he is dominating on both side of the ice.

sven andrighetto would be an awesome pick he got 5 points tonight! he is dominating on both side of the ice.

Unless he changed from last year he is small, softish and below average skater for his size.

he is consider as one of the best if not the best player in QMJHL this year

he is consider as one of the best if not the best player in QMJHL this year

He isn't the best player in the QMJHL, not by a long shot.

yeah he wasnt draft last year but he took a step up this year... I dont say draft him in the first round.... but take a shot on him this guy is really good!

And jason who's better ?

apparently Claude Lemieux his agent told that the Devils the Islanders and the kings invite him to training camp this year...

Wasn't he eligible last year?

The last two years

Do I really have to make a list of more complete players? It would be a very long list.

If we could sneak Erne and Carrier in the first two rounds I would be impressed. Two wingers that shoot alot, are excellent off the cycle and play like ox. Erne had a tremendous release last year as a 16 year old, shoots low with his release as well.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

anyways all i said is that he would be a good pickup for us... I'm really impressed by the way he plays every game i saw him...

I would love to grab Samuel Morin somewhere in the draft. His skating and size is so good that it would be like trying to get around Tyler Myers. He is 6'06 with long limbs, an excellent skater. It is the type of skillset and physical attributes that you can develop into a nasty shutdown defensmen.