Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 16!

33 posts in this topic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116089/article/nfl-moves-dallas-cowboyswashignton-redskins-game

To nobody's surprise Cowboys-Redskins is the Week 17 Flex game. The real funny part is this:

In addition, the NFL moved two games to 4:25 p.m. in order to build suspense and prevent teams from resting starters in races for playoff byes. The Miami Dolphins at New England Patriotsgame will move to 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS and the Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings game will move to 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX. The Vikings also face a "win and in" scenario as a potential wild card team.

I didn't know they could do that too :lol:

Right now the Vikings ARE the 6-seed, but they can go frak themselves after that AP "effort" today :P

Loved Seattle all season, but did not expect last nights drubbing. But I think the cards are stacked against them come playoff time.

I see Washington/Dallas is the flex game which I think will be an awesome game. But are the Giants out of the playoff picture now?

I see Washington/Dallas is the flex game which I think will be an awesome game. But are the Giants out of the playoff picture now?

No I think their equation is Dallas loss + Viking Loss + Giant win....which is all too possible :rant:

No I think their equation is Dallas loss + Viking Loss + Giant win....which is all too possible :rant:

+Bears loss too. And Chicago won't be losing to the stinkin Lions

Funny story: Seattle can still be the #2 seed with Packers loss/9ers loss/Hawks win due to the H2H win over the Packers. Commence head explosions. :)

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

A MAJOR victory for Seattle:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/seattles-richard-sherman-wins-suspension-182621192--nfl.html

(and good, I'm loving this players challenging Goodell's crap and winning every time right now.....)

The more Goodell's authority is undermined, the better. That cocksucker is ruining football. I can't stand him.