Mayday

It has been awhile...(2013 Starting Roster Discussion)

232 posts in this topic

so far i managed to get a sock, a cup he drank in, poo from his dog and a chunk of hairs. What do you got ?

damnnn how much do you want for the sock??

All I have is a framed mouthpiece surrounded by candles...

1 person likes this

Not going to get into a thing about ELCs here, that aside I don't expect that Matteau is ready for the NHL.

Definitely not. He takes dumb penalties versus comparatively weak competition, imagine how bad he'll be when he gets even more beaten on plays.

i don't think its really worth inviting matteau mid season like that, his chance to make the team right away is low and might as well continue his development in juniors.

i don't think its really worth inviting matteau mid season like that, his chance to make the team right away is low and might as well continue his development in juniors.

I don't think inviting or not inviting probably plays a major role in his development. If I had to guess which is more likely to help, I'd guess coming to NHL camp, seeing what the Devils expect from NHL players, really getting to see how much better he has to get, and getting to know the coaches and the organization will probably help more than 2 or 3 of the same old junior games.

I keep pronouncing Mottau instead of Matteau.

I miss Mottau. Not as a hockey player, but I liked him.