Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

The forum Skin/theme... Anyone having issues?

11 posts in this topic

The new skins seem to be acting up with the new browsers updating. I can't seem to use Chrome on this site at all. Are others having issues?

Tapatalk has a lot of bugs and I mainly use my phone but I haven't had any issues when I've used the browser on Safari or Firefox

I've had the page load a bit funny before, but that's always been when returning to it on a tab after restoring FF on open or returning to the tab after being away from it for significant time. It'll show up sans theme and all kinds of jumbled, though it's remedied easily everytime by refreshing the page.

Edit: I use Mozilla FF.

Edited by ATLL765

I use IE on my computer and I use the mobile version of the site (not Taptalk or whatever that is) and honestly I like the old look of the forums better. IDK ever since it was upgraded the desktop version has been less stable for me and the controls to reply to threads have been harder to use.

Just my 2 cents.

I feel the same way D84, it seems like they added tons of crapware in this version and ran out of space to put buttons. The price of progress..

firefox ok for me

FF 17.0.1 is okay with the skins. I have trouble with the forum icons getting weird but F5 corrects the problem. Doesn't bother me.

The mobile version for android lost the page choice after the thread title. Hard to scroll 81 next buttons to get to the last page.

The mobile version for android lost the page choice after the thread title. Hard to scroll 81 next buttons to get to the last page.

I fixed it, seems Invision intentionally left it out because it was "ugly".