Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
socbrian

Gamecenter Live Price

63 posts in this topic

does the xbox app allow you to watch games live? or is it just games that have already played?

Already getting a "we are having diffculty connnecting to NHL GameCenter. Would you like to try again?" error on xbox.

Getting the same. Guess the login servers are being bombarded. Better fix it before the devil game!

does the xbox app allow you to watch games live? or is it just games that have already played?

Both if it works haha - the 1-800 number is busy for support haha

So wait, it's free on Xbox live?

No you have to sign up for $49.99

xbox app still isn't working right for me but my roku player is working fine.

I think the other two games got pushed back to 3:30 because of the Kings' banner raising on NBC.

hmmm i can do 2 payments of 24.99.. i think i actually might do this thing

so it looks like it kicks the feed off of the other computer after like 5 mins of opening a new stream on another computer. So it does not look like u can share accounts with family

for those of you that are trying to get it on xbox.. is it working yet? and you can definitely watch the live right

No you have to sign up for $49.99

Ah okay, I thought it was too good to be true.

Not a bad price though, if it actually works.

I have a Sony Blu-Ray player with the NHL Vault app... does anyone know if this will play live games?

I have a Sony Blu-Ray player with the NHL Vault app... does anyone know if this will play live games?

no, it wont. the vault only plays repeats:

https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/vaultsignup?intcmpid=nhl.com:gcl:newlgnpgvaultbtn

wait no, you linked nhl game center, not nhl vault.

wait no, you linked nhl game center, not nhl vault.

I'm not sure, i just saw this on there

NHL GameCenter LIVE™ looks better than ever on select Sony® Devices including Sony® smart TVs, Sony smart Blu-ray Disc Players and Home Theater Systems and the Sony Streaming Player with Wi-Fi™.

damn im getting the same message from xbox live:

"We are having difficulty connecting to NHL GameCenter."

ok awesome, I am all registered with NHL Game Center.. and the XBOX live app just started working. I see the screen that says THE GAME WILL BEGIN SOON.

YESSIR!!

ok awesome, I am all registered with NHL Game Center.. and the XBOX live app just started working. I see the screen that says THE GAME WILL BEGIN SOON.

YESSIR!!

my xbox is not working yet.. I might re download the app.

yea i was on chat support with xbox. they had me re download it, and clear the cache. even after that it wasn't working.. i was about to give up but i tried again and it randomly worked.

yea i was on chat support with xbox. they had me re download it, and clear the cache. even after that it wasn't working.. i was about to give up but i tried again and it randomly worked.

No luck, least the site is now working on my laptop. I better get my hdmi cable out :)

No luck, least the site is now working on my laptop. I better get my hdmi cable out :)

there you go, at least its something. seriously keep trying xbox though, you never know

We know you're having issues with GameCenter and elements of NHL.com. We're working hard to fix & thank you for your patience!

@NHL

It's very simple: I gave you $50, you give me what you promised: the ability to stream to Xbox.

If not, give me my goddamn money back.

It's very simple: I gave you $50, you give me what you promised: the ability to stream to Xbox.

If not, give me my goddamn money back.

yea it really is a shame..

seriously keep trying though because i'm watching the game right now on xbox... i probably just got lucky